The End

The tapes ended, the computer sceens became dim.

Older Agent: we will continue tomarrow, be here by 12 PM.
Younger Agent: I'll go for that... Wait, there's more?
Older Agent: we haven't come up with how Jason killed Ricky or how Ellis De Stella was wiped from the maps like it was some sort of Mandala effect.
Younger Agent: go ahead and Go, I'll lock up.
Older Agent: Sure.

The older agent left the room, he lit a cigarette just outside the door as he walked down the government buildings hallway. The young agent packed up the stuff they had read and listened to, he drank some coffee then turned off the lights before closing and locking the door. This room connected the world in which we live to a world of unimaginable power that was unparalleled, a place that you and I wished we could go... but are limited by what we can learn on it... and nothing more.

[Beg by Seether Plays in background]

Creditable people that helped make this story possible, thank you all for not only being my friend but helping me make something great!
Btw, will not share last names for privacy!

Jay & JW: Jordon W.

Buddy & PF: Peyton F.

Brax & BK: Bradon K.

Kolten: Colton K.

Nako & NWM: Nakota M.

Mad Jack & NM: Noah M.

Bad Bax: Memphis K.

CI: Christian I.

EB: Eric B.

NK: Nicholas K.

LD: Lane D.

RHB: as Myself...

Jason: as a mix of personalities I have noted from the following people.

Elizabeth: as from the character from the Bioshock Series.

Holbert: Holbert N. (Rest in Peace)

Call of Duty based characters are through out the book, it's like an I-spy.

A special thanks to all of the famous people I mentioned in this story!

A special thanks to all the music used in the story.

Other characters were created from my mind.

If you Enjoyed, please star your favorite chapters and comment! Thanks for reading this crazy piece of Fun I whipped up!

Quick LightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara