81 Britian, Overwatch timeline

Looooonnnngggg chapter

Dimension: OVW 8350001
London, England - United Kingdom
Future?
November 10th
0430 AM

[POV of Jason]
[So far Away by Avenged Sevenfold plays on Plane's speakers]

I clipped the HK G36 to my side and slipped FK BRNO in 7.5FK, this pistol was a completely new concept from what I had been using. The Lockheed C-5 Galaxy was filled with weapons, troops, magazines to guns, gear and gear bags, and personal nic-nacs next to Nude pictures.

Pilot: Get your gear men, we drop you in 20...
Marcinko: Ok Team, I want you to kick ass out there. I would join you, but since both you and I know this is a game... I won't waist time with it, use your training well.

Head Jacks: Hey fuckers, it's the man of the hour... Kooooolllllllttteeennnn..... here is some sick tunes for ya!
[The Stroke by Billy Squire plays on Head Jacks]

I then put on my breathing mask and helmet. I was wearing all black gear, as was everyone else, and walked towards the the rear door that was cracked open. We then jumped from the back and went towards the HALO (High Altitude low opening) drop zone. We opened chute at 100 feet and landed in the Thames river before climbing onto a narrow landing, we then readied our weapons and suppressed them. My HK G36 had a laser, front grip, folding stock, ACOG with a 3x magnifier, flash light, jumbled mags, a 3.5lb trigger, and suppressor. I took my oxygen mask off and looked at my diving watch which read 0455 AM, it was time to move towards Checkpoint Alpha... that would be The Old War Office, Beta would be Ministry of Defence, Charlie would be the cabinet war rooms, and Delta would be the House of Parliament, Echo would be Westminster Abbey, and Zulu would be the long hike to take Buckingham Palace. We saw cars lazily go by on the street, intel said that we would recieve Resistance as soon as we hit the ground and that the Overwatch team was working with Radian and was considered the enemy. The grand Old war office shined its magnificent white architecture as its Greek colomns met its Neoclassical exterior decoration. We approached the building, two gaurds in with helmets and light riot gear stand in the doorway of the Old War Office. I flipped my three times magnifier and got into a prone position, the other guys took aim. The man in the middle whispered "in 3... 2..." and we all fired. A red mist sprayed from under their helmets as they fell to the ground. We then flipped on our night vision and entered the building. We took the first floor quickly, the guards were mostly asleep. We then moved to the second floor via fire escape and stairs, once there I seen a gaurd notice me. I threw a knife into his neck, blood gashed from around the knife as his garbled breathing was flowing with blood. We then shot a group of enemy combatants while they ate, they never heard us coming... I wonder why the hell they were eating in a simulation. The rest of the building was taken with ease, there was no if, and, or buts about Checkpoint Alpha... it was easy. We then repelled from the upper floors to the street where we quickly approached checkpoint Beta... to say the Powerarmour soldiers caused a mess in an understatement. We could hear loud booms while we were in the last building... but we didn't expect a smouldering heep of bricks and fire that was the Ministry of Defense. The Armoured soldiers were bloody and had a layer on ash on them.

Me (Jason): this was supposed to be stealthy...
Armoured Soldier: We don't work that way, Amigo, we destroy shit and look cool while doing it...
Team member: these boneheads fuck up every operation they are sent on.
Team Member 2: Shit... Reinforcements, grab cover.

I jumped behind a burning car and shot at the incoming enemy forces, they were wearing heavy armor and weilded LMG's while others wore little armor and carried Full auto Rifles. We killed alot of them before a tacticle showed up and peppered our position and made it impossible for us to move, they had put us in a checkmate. I man in a WW2 HBT uniform shot the enemy on the tactical's Machinegun and shot the driver through the back glass. He then climbed onto the tactical and opened fire on the enemy which completely annihilated them. He then climbed off of the now on fire tactical and walked towards us as the Tactical exploded. He pulled M1 Garand from his side, I could now make out the face... It was Mad Jack, that crazy bastard was edd-up with this shit, He got into the middle of the street and looked back at us.