86 Battle of the OK Corral (warped)

Soldiers field
February 25th
0700 AM
[I'll walk the line by Johnny Cash plays on graphaphone]

[POV of Jason]

Jay, Skull, Buddy, Mad Jack, and I walked into the Hall of Heroes. We went to a side room where some Old Western folks were sitting. One was dressed fancifully and wore a flat topped wide brimmed black cowboy hat whist the other was in a dusty black suit with black Stetson, both had moustaches and double guns. Buddy's jaw dropped.

Buddy: It's Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday...
Wyatt Earp: look kids, you are gettin' into one rough fight with the yellow bellied pokes that rode in.
Doc Holliday: We'ed join ya, but we've been through all this before... It is time some other gun fighters get their stories etched in stone.
Mad Jack: we are a little under dressed for the occasion...
Doc Holliday: and those limp wristing pea-shooters aren't gonna do ya much good either.

Wyatt Earp went over and pulled a lever, a hue went over us as a burning hot sensation ate at our chests. Our cloathes as well as weapons had changed. A dusty leather duster, with denim snap-button shirt, and tan jeans, and Ariat boots, with a tan Stetson sitting on my head and a Schofield revolver and 1860 Henry Rifle. Mad Jack had a Brown coat, black vest, and long riding boots and a bowler Hat his Western fitted Martini Henry (has winchester like lever) cradled in his arms as the C96 pistol stuck out of his pocket. Jay was wearing a Tan duster with Brown stove piper top hat with a Springfield trapdor on his back. Buddy with Blue Jeans, a leather vest, and denim shirt with a dusty tan Resistol Cowboy hat that had some holes. Buddy's rifle was a Winchester 73 with a Colt Peacemaker as his side arm. And Skull was wearing a Bear Skin Over Coat, Blue Jeans, and boots with spurs and a Confederate Hat to go with. His weapons were a Parker Double Barreled shotgun to go with his Remington New Navy which was chambered in .44-40. Doc Holliday and Wyatt Earp then led us into a small room that was had crates labeled "Nitroglycerin".

Doc Holliday: and to think that ill-minded man was going to blow this place to hell.
Wyatt Earp: Doc, if a man chooses a name like Comstock, he is going to have a world of self done problems...
Doc Holliday: I should gamble you one day...
Wyatt Earp: you know I'm better with a gun and some whiskey than cards and money.
Doc Holliday: some might even say choice of wives too.
Wyatt Earp: Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't shove my boot in your...
Buddy: as much as I would love to see this fight, we have one we need to study for.

We then were led to a table with a Map of Tombstone Arizona. We then said our good byes and stepped into the large metal and glass tank to await the spawn point. RHB busted through the door, he was dressed in a leather Duster, boots and jeans, a paisley shirt and a Eddy Black Hills Gambler Crown cowboy hat. He was trying to stop the process with the machine, he was trying to yell at us but we couldn't hear him or open the door. A red and green swirling flash appeared and slowly dissipated into a sandy mist. We looked around to see what looked like a normal 1880s western town, we looked up and seen that there was more of the western town that was upside down. The Demension had severly warped due to all of Radian's activity here.

Dimension: Error <code> 630
Tombstone Arizona
October 26th 1881
14:36 PM

It was like there was another functional city above us, yet... it was upside down, building tops touched the top of the right side up buildings. We walked through the city with weapons drawn and readied. We recieved fire from a small saloon, I pulled up my Henry 1860 and layed down fire on the saloon. Buddy and Skull jumped cover and breached building, Skull's Shotgun roared both shots as Buddy's Winchester let off several shots which let off a yellow hue in the building. We moved up the dirt street and shot at any "Cowboy" that shot at us, we then made it to the Hot point. We were no longer fighting "Bad Guys" but a tactically uniformed Black Ops Unit, we got behind the few peices of cover around the OK Corral. The only cover points were a wooden stock tank, tipped over wagon, a tree, and a drainage ditch. Mad Jack got behind the tree and layed overwatch and took the shots he could, Jay and Buddy used their rifles and layed down heavy fire. Skull and I jumped behind the stock tank. I looked around the corner and saw a stack of dry hay that had been sitting under the sun for a while.

Me (Jason): Skull, I need your lucky lighter.

Skull then handed me his lighter, I looked over at Buddy and gave him the signal to cover me (finger gun and patting my shoulder). Buddy released a slew of rounds towards the target. I ran and jumped into the ditch and crawled towards the hay, I then lit the hay ablaze. The fast burning hay sent smoke towards the the corral, this let us make a hard advance. I slung my rifle on my back as it was out of ammo and drew my Schofield in .45LC as the others drew their pistols. The gaurds had retreated into the barn. We kicked in the door and dolphin dived to the ground we slapped off a slew of shots and found our selves in the midst of corpses. We then checked the perimeter and sweeped the building, Buddy found a guy in a suit thay was hiding. Mad Jack checked the metal brief case and found a single letter, after reading it he stared strait at us in an iced over look and shoved the now crumpled paper into his pocket. He took the Martini Henry from his back and, no scope, shot the guy in the head.

Jay: HEY, next time you blow a guys head apart be sure to let me know.... FOR FUCKS SAKE!
Skull: HEH HEH HEH HEH! You got brain splatter on ya...
Me (Jason): You Ok?
Mad Jack: Fuck No, we gotta get back to soldiers field... Now!