73 Dakar PT2

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
0720 AM
Day 2

[POV of Skull]

The Dakar race was supposed to end at Qiddiya, but instead we are going to finish the race at Shubaytah. This would be about 400 kilometers South of the current location.... This would cut off the west wing of the race and make this race not only the shortest part... but also the most dangerous. I was filled with joy, killing these bastards was pretty fun last night.
[Smooth Criminal by Alien Ant Farm plays in background]
We all looked around the city, there were bazaars and open markets. We sampled the dates, we almost got into trouble for drinking Budweiser in the streets... oh, well... The Muslim religion is weird like that. We later met at the hotel, there were military looking vehicles around the perimeter.

RHB: listen here goddamnit, I have licensing to be
Aran Guard: شعبك يجب أن يأتي معنا!
[Your people are coming with us!]
RHB: ya allaenat hdha!
[Oh fuck this]

RHB pulled his small revolver and shot the soldier, his dad blasted the other soldiers with the Browning 50cal on the Jeep.

RHB: OH FUCK, HEY... WE ALL NEED TO GO RIGHT GODDAMN NOW! WE ARE COMPROMISED... MOVE IT!

The racers jumped into their cars and raced off. Mike and Kolten got into a 1980's Dodge Shaggin' Wagon with antennas. We then jumped into our rides and roared into the race, We went hard through the desert. Arab military vehicles blew up several of the racers cars, others took chances at eachother and wiped out in the middle of the Blistering sun.
[I ejaculate fire by Dethklok played on the radio]
We the city of Shubaytah was within 50 miles, it gleemed like a distant mirage. A greaser slammed into my car, a tuner the crashed into the back of him and pushed the front axel off of my truck. A Peterbilt semi rammed the cars and sent my truck flying. I rolled ass over head before rolling on my side. I was going in and out of consciousness... I looked over to reveal a 1990 Lincoln continental hit my door and smash my truck into a rock, oil sprayed from his engine into my truck. I looked through the dead drivers broken windshield to see a lit cigarette, the cigarette fell out of his mouth and fell into the engine bay. The oil lit on fire which lit me on fire. Buddy out of nowhere busted my windshield and pulled me out and dragged me away from my truck which then blew up. He then pushed me into his truck.

[POV of Mad Jack]

I was in front. I slammed the boost which shot my vehicle towards the city. Cars behind me collided into eachother. Jason and Jay weren't too far behind me as we approached the finish line. I pulled the parking brake and slid through it like a boss and was at that perfect race ending angle. Bart Hale smiled and shot a finger gun at me as Nako and Brax hoisted me in the victorious desert air. Jason and Jay leaned on their cars, a violet hue went over us as we appeared back in camp.
I was happy and wanted to show my victory over the other racers... but there were only a few other cars.
[Let it burn by Volbeat came on the radio]

Me (Mad Jack): where is everyone?
RHB: they are...
Radian: dead... they are dead...
Ferrari chick: good riddance.
Jason: we are the last 20ish people.
RHB: saddly only the top ten can get into the race. That means Nako, Brax, Skull, and Buddy... you guys are gonna have to watch from the stands in the next race.

We had a sad little party and drank lots of refreshing soda and whiskey. We had won... but at a cost...