47 The Show begins

Neutral Dimension
Bardshire
1200 PM
Winter

[POV of Mad Jack]

Today we are going to begin shooting our weekly show, we scrambled around and collected all kinds of ideas. When we finally decided, it was clear what we would do: first, a weapon test, second, a car test, third, quick history, fourth, tips/tricks and life hacks, and finally, have a band play their best song. The chaos made everything possible, and we were in a reconstructed post-great war England. We had received a large studio and were allowed to use the streets of Bardshire on Fridays for our vehicle testing. This week I had Caroll Shelby working on a BOSS 429, Bad Bax said that we should do this car instead of the Ford Galaxie.

beginning the shooting of the show
[0400 AM]

We tossed back some red bulls and some black rifle coffee, and went on stage. We walked up to the table with the guns on it. We had set up cameras on the firing range on stage, this way we could accurately describe the firearms.

Camera man: all right, we are shooting in 3... 2... 1... action.
Me (Mad Jack): hello everyone, this is Jack Redmun... but you can call me Mad Jack. Today we are going to be doing some weapons testing, car playing, and trickery. Lets begin our very first show with a weapon everyone knows, the Winchester Lever action Rifle! Now there are several variants one can get, they happen to be done by model year. Today we are shooting Teddy Roosevelt's Model 1894 Winchester in .30-30.
Bad Bax: Graciously donated by Teddy  himself...
Me (Mad Jack): Alright... Let us have some fun.

I took aim and shot the antalope target 130 yards away with a lung-heart-lung shot. I then shot every plinking target and hit every one of them, then I shot 3 bottles at 70 yards away.

Bad Bax: that is some fine shooting Jackie.
Me (Mad Jack): alright, thanks Mr. Roosevelt for letting us use this fine and accurate weapon! Now for Mr. Dukem's side arm testing.
Bad Bax: thanks Mr. Redmun, today I will show you the sheer power of the 44 magnum, and the gun we will be using is a Smith & Wesson Model 29.

[POV of Bad Bax]

I then pointed the lunking gun at the brick of gelatin, I then pulled the trigger. A ball of fire exited the barrel and the guns barrel darted up as the gun pushed into the back of my hand. I then walked over to the block and pointed at the bullet which was still intact in the middle of the block. I pointed out the ripples and talked about the bodily damage it would do to someone.

Me (Bad Bax): alright, back to you Mr. Redmun.
Mad Jack: yessir Mr. Dukem, let us now learn of new equipment and how to use it. We are going to look into the lockpick gun.

He then pulled out a lockpick gun and showed it to the camera.

Mad Jack: alright, first things first, put the front end with wires into the keyhole. Then pull the trigger of the thing until the wires conform to the lock, then once the trigger gets tight turn the lock and open the door.

He then went to a display door lock and performed the action and opened the bolt. He then talked about how to propperly strike a flint to start a fire. He then motioned for me to go onto my segment.

Me (Bad Bax): alright, we are going to tryout our basic combat maneuvers. Now we are going to try the Marine corps basic rear take down. Now we are using rubber weapons, and do not use these moves unless in a dire situation.

I walked behind an actor who was standing with his back to me.

Me (Bad Bax): first you get low.
*I knelt down*
Me (Bad Bax): then while below his line of sight get into a striking distance of him.
*I (in prone) walked behind him within two feet*
Me (Bad Bax): then with your least dominant hand, mine is the right, you then put your are on the side of the head and cover his mouth. Preferably wrap your hand on the opposing side of the head, which for me is the left side of his head.
*I wrapped my right forearm around the left side of his head and covered his mouth*
Me (Bad Bax): then you pull the head back and expose the neck, do this in rapid succession for best results, I am going slow as it is a demonstration.
*then I pulled his head back and exposed his neck*
Me (Bad Bax): then you either slice his neck open or jab the blade into the side. You could also stab directly into the front and pull out to the opposite side of your hand, this is the most effective.
*I then let the actor go and patted him on the back*

Mad Jack then motioned me towards the 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429.

[POV of Mad Jack]

The car was perfect, it was black with gray tones. It had Foose wheels, and red exaust covers. There were small cameras set up inside the vehicle, and a course had been set up outside. I sat in the nice black leather and felt the seat conform around me, the steering wheel was a slick Mahogany and had a pistol grip shifter. I pushed in the clutch and turned the key.
[Weeiiiiii-phhssstt-ck-ck-ck-Ruuuuummmmmmmm  mmmmmmphmmmmmmmphmmmmmmphmmmmmmm]
I floored the clutch and put it into first, the tires squealed and spunn hard causing the car to burnout and grab some traction. The tires then got a foothold and the speedometer went from 1 to 30 before I could get 12 feet away from where I was. I then put into second gear and saw there was a ramp towards the garage door, at 60 mph I flew out of the garage. Then I landed it on all four tires as the tires churned to get traction and ripped us forward, I then went from 3rd to 4th gear and was going 110mph on the docks. I pushed in the break, pushed the clutch dropped it into third gear and pulled it had to the right into a turn. I then pulled hard to the left and went into a power drift, the car slid sideways and the engine rumbled. I then seen the finish line, I seen the people around me turn to a blur as sixth gear was taking 201 Mph. The NOS bottle was free flowing and an almost blue stream appeard behind the car. I then slammed the breaks and slid to a stop, as the car did it was at an angle. We got out to hear cheering, hot rubber was dripping off the tires, steam barreled off the hood, and the exaust was purple and piping hot. We had shot an entire television show in 3 hours, it was glorious!