101 To Victory (III)

An epic Finale for this war campaign, this will be a very large chapter.

Triosonic
Uptown
June 11th
06:02 AM

[POV of Mike]

[Are you gonna go my way by Lenny Kravitz plays on radio in the background]
Kolten: GOOOOOOODD MORNING TRIOSONIC! It's your Rockstar of a DJ... Kolteeeennnnnn! Hey fuckers, seriously, today is the fuckin' day! We are going to stomp those yellow bastards into the ground... Operation "Hell purvayor" is gonna kick some serious ass, wish I could join you guys but I'm stuck here at the moment. HEY NO TEETH!
Woman in Background: Sorry Mr. K...
Kolten: Go get those bastards, I have full faith in you warfighters! Now... back to the tunes!
[War of Gods by Amon Amarth plays on Radio]

We ascended into the skies, I was in a Huey Helicopter... for machine gun duty. Radian had finally put up shields as his last defensive measure. It was my job to disarm them, the eyes of everyone was upon me. Blackbird (SR-71) had planned me a course on how to get there. I shot a running enemies, they quickly took cover. We ascend over the large blue wall that stood in the way of our advance, it was made of some sort of digital signal... it seemed to dissolve anything that touched it.

Pilot: 10 seconds...

Count to four... *inhale*, count to four... *Exhale*. I chambered a round in my HK MP5. And slung it to my side. I was wearing the standard issue Tiger Stripe Camo and my field tech kit. I also had on large magazine pouches, I then chambered my CZ-75 and checked my tactical hatchet. It was time.

[The time is Now by Atreyu plays in background]

The helicopter stopped over some towers with a small courtyard inbetween them. I repelled down to the court yard. As soon as I hit ground the rope was cut from the helicopter and they left. I hustled through the halls and shot any enemy I saw, there was no need to silence my weapon for their was a massive amount of gunfire just 1200 feet away. I saw two men in a hallway, I ran a fell to my back, which caused me to power slide, and cut the right foot off the enemy in front, I then blasted the enemy behind him with my MP5, after he was dead I used my hatchet to smash the first enemy in the back of the head. I then saw there were some barracks ahead... lucky I pack extra granades. I let the MP5 drop to my side, I then pulled my granade satchel from my side and grabbed a 'nade. I walked by the rooms and tossed a granade in each room... eight in total. On the last room (the 9th) a man tackled me I ascended him from me with my legs, pulled my CZ-75, blasted him 6 times in the chest and 3 times in the head. I then kicked him into the room and tossed the granade in there with him. I rolled out of the way as the fireball went past me. I got up, reloaded my weapons, and continued up the stairway that lay ahead of me. I then got to a large elevator, I pushed the button to the top floor and hid behind some crates. Two men got on the elevator halfway up, they seemed to be scientists.

Scientist 1: those shields won't hold...
Scientist 2: they aren't supposed to... they never were.
Scientist 1: you've been talking in riddles for last couple of days... what the fuck is up with you?
Scientist 2: That Jason guy was supposed to fight his brother... that pumped up anger will lead to some sort of progression... whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.
Scientist 1: how do you know that?
Scientist 2: Jessup mentioned it... he says that is why Radian has been acting soo irrationally. Those soldiers are pawns... they are were dead meat as soon as the other Army got here.
Scientist 1: fuck this... lets get off on the story below the the last and catch another elevator down.
Scientist 2: lets... those other dumb bastards are will to fight to death rather than give up.

The scientists did as they said and got off the elevator one level below the last level, I had to relay this information to Jason... he was in trouble. No wonder they wouldn't give up... these bastards had some sort of higher agenda. The elevator then opened the door, I exited the elevator and walked the short hall to the room with LED lights illuminating it. I entered the the room and readied my MP5.