65 bonnet rousing (A look at the cars)

Neutral Dimension
Dec. 28-30
days before the race

[POV of Skull]

[Animal I have become by three days grace plays in background]
RHB was gracious enough to open up his garages for people working on their race cars. The racers had all went to the junkyard and got our rides. My vehicle was a 1951 Chevy Truck, I had already gotten drunk and cut the roof off of it, then I I chopped the roof down and welded it back onto the body. I then threw a bored and stroked 400 Big Block into it, I then slapped a supercharger on it and achieved 750 Horsepower. I then put the exaust stacks that stuck through the bed, I added locking front and rear axles, A cattle catcher on the front, and added fuel storage where the passenger seat would have been. I then painted a rebel flag on the hood. I was then drinking more beer and tuning the truck.

[POV of Buddy]

[Long way back home by Lucero plays on radio]
I was finishing up my 1977 Ford F150, I put a stroked 7.3L Powerstroke under the hood and had about 745 Horsepower. I locked the rear axle and had a offcenter front axle. I reinforced the frame with metal bars, then I put the exaust stack on the front left and the air intake snorkle on the right. I had previously shortened the wheel base and replaced the bed with a Baja-like cutoff back with a spare tire and had cut into the cab to push the fuel tank there and armour it. To finish it off I put a weighted military bumper on the front.

[POV of Jay]

[Hey Joe by Jimi Hendrix plays in backbackground]
I had the good fortune of finding a 1966 Porche 912 with light rust, I did some adjustments to the engine and got 650 Horsepower, I was making roughly 580 feet pounds of torque. I then rolled some
I then threw on some Goodyear GT Radials, had done some slight negative cambering (-2.0) and added some race compounds. I then added a B&M Ratchet shifter and put in a modern Ferrari bucket seat. I then took it to the roads and started testing it.

[POV of Nako]

[Love-hate-sex-pain by Godsmack plays in background]
Brax was still high from last night, I went to the garage and started working on the '55 Chevy I had. The dull black paint with dull blue flames. I had found this car in RHB's collection, I asked him about it... all he mentioned was that he saw it at a track in Asbury. The Chevy had a 350 with a bug catcher and an alcohol booster which I replaced with NOS. The car had it's radiator overflow tank placed where the bumper used to be. The old drag slicks were old... needless to say that I replaces the slicks and the front skinnies with onroad/offroad tires. After my work I took Brax's brother to Mike, I told Mike since he wasn't going to race that he would have to help Kolten hijack the radio stations. Mike didn't seem to happy about it but agreed.

[POV of Mad Jack]

[Radioactive by Imagine Dragons plays on rustic Jukebox]
My 1966 GT40 needed somethings... like an engine... I went to my Garage after kissing Amélie on the cheek. I put a 490 Cobra Jet in the bay and split super charged with upgraded fuel lines and chrome linings. Goodyear GT performance white walls, blown fishtail exausts on both sides and a flowmax in the center  about of the back, Reinforced backing bars, Reinforced framings, taped X's on the headlights, painted it baby blue and red, and brown and black leather interior.

[POV of Jason]

I had went back to Ellis to get my Barracuda, there were some cool cars out there... but this one was mine. I got it into Nako's New garage and went to work. I lifted the body off of its old mid weight frame, that was made out of a cut down charger frame, and started cutting down an old 80's Ram truck frame. I channeled out the wheel wells on the frame and Reinforced them with quarter inch square tube. I then went to the museum and "borrowed" a Hellephant 426 and put it on the frame. I then enlarged the fuel tank and started lightning up other parts of the frame that did nothing for rigidity. I then put some Goodyear 15" Radials and a softer suspension on it. I added rear airride for the hell of it, and threw on later model Barracuda axels. I then lowered the Plumb crazy body onto the frame I built and did some adjustments and welded it back together. I then took it for some hard running and found that it handled better and had more mmpff to it. The 1000 horsepower did good, eventhough about 100 horsepower was soaked up by the frame. The braking was a bit scary, but I guess that is what you get with drums.