40 Talks of Revolution (I)

Neutral Dimension
[1100 AM]
Winter

[POV of Buddy]

Jason had been looking into the American Revolution, he seemed pretty avid about the Battle of Germantown. Jason was looking for a pin/emblem that would point him in the direction of what he was supposed to be going. He said it could be found there, but the dimension he was looking into was altered from the version we know.
I had bought a ragged 1923 Ford Model T pickup truck, it had scrapes and rust, but it worked fine. I then added a tiny parkbench with a cushion in the back, this way I could carry supplies and people. The exaust kept getting filled with mud so I welded a tube that went up the side of the cab, it was loud but didn't break down as easy. Anyway, with this calamity of a truck, we drove to Rocksville and hung out at the saloon. The snow made it fun getting there, and occasionally when I hit a corner right, I would throw Jay out of the back. We got to the bar on a particularly cold winter day, the snow was about 3 inches thick and Ronald Reagan had amped up his wood splitting business. Reagan was helped by Jack Churchill, James Hard, Audie Murphy, George S. Patton Jr., and Stonewall Jackson. This team was set up by Reagan, and the team worked well and delivered wood throughout the winter.

(Skippable part)
(Has cool stuff though)
(Unless you really don't want to read it)
(In which case you should skip it)

We discovered the Rocksville had a east side known as 'Bardshire' (for the english, Scottish, Irish, Australians, and New Zealanders), a north side called 'harter Ort' (for the Germans, Austrians, Belgians, polish, and Swiss), the Northeastern wing was known as Замок молоток (it was for Russians, Aisans, and Turkish) ,the south east side was known as 'cîh' (for Middle eastern countries, India, and African countries), on the south side was the slums (for people who didn't have shit), And directly south was 'Paris' (a litteral mini-version of Paris). All of these places were built like Twenties era towns and held their own looks as well, they also had their own specific uses. We discovered that RHB was multilingual during his teachings, but we had no idea that he was so culturally seasoned. RHB helped Nixon win as mayor, it was said that he did this to keep people quite and have close eyes on everything. While RHB had every historical or relevant person who ever lived here, the place was huge and had a large body of land dedicated to it.

(End of Skippable part)

We sat at the saloon and were Joined by John Wayne and Clint Eastwood.

Skull: I thought people had to die to get here...
Clint Eastwood: I'll tell you something kid, don't go saying stupid things like that around here.
John Wayne: Clint, stop scaring the little yapper. Clint was tryin' to tell ya that not everyone here is dead.
Jay: then how does this place work?
Clint Eastwood: I need a drink... *Clint gets up*
John Wayne: Well Pilgrim, to tell ya the truth, I have no Idea... We all just end up here in an old word with old ways. The kid then teaches us basics and the loops of this place, he then gives ya a job and tells ya to stick to it.
Me (Buddy): can I have an autograph?
John Wayne: I've heard that many times before..., but never here. He then signed my picture of him.
Clint Eastwood: Ya tell 'em?
John Wayne: If you boys need anything... We own this establishment. Come back anytime.

The two then went back to the bar counter and served drinks. Jason then marched into the bar and slammed a book on our table and flipped a book open, he then pointed at a line in the old manifest.

Jason: It says here that the Medallion with the bird on it was in route to Germantown in October of 1777.
Jay: Sooo....
Jason: It means we are going to fight the British in the American Revolution.
Me (Buddy): that doesn't sound Ideal, and who was this 'medallion' even being shipped to?
Jason: William Howe...
Me (Buddy): Oh, so we are just going to waltz up to a British General, in the middle of a battle, and ask for a medallion?
Jason: No need to act sarcastic, I need it, and I am going to get it.
Skull: The battle of German town is listed as one of the deadliest battles of the Revolutionary war.
Jason: best not to get killed then...
Jay: Well, we can talk it over during dinner, other than that... we need time to think on it...
Jason: Fuck... Ok... Have your mind made then.

We went back to drinking, but not for Joy.

Quick LightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara