92 Uncontrolled Chaos IV: Number One Fuckin' survivor

Warning: Inane Insanity, vulgarity, and violence... kinda like a Brax & Nako chapter.

Triosonic
Who gives a shit about the time or the fuckin' date anyways!

[POV of Kolten]

Once dropped at the prison I made my way to the big gate, the place looked like... well a prison. I didn't have combat experience or Macho like my brother, but I was one angry motherfucker who listened to enough metal and hard rock to give me retard strength. I hated jails and prisons for I had been in them for about a quarter of my life, the whole weird Dimension shit gave me another opportunity... which I'm thankful for... so, I'll kill, race, stab, maim, or fuck anybody I'm told to. Brax was pissed about how I was treated before, but now... I get to prove myself and fuck shit up at the same time. I walked into the entrance hall and walked to the first room. I lockpicked the door and found it to be the dressing room, I dressed like a security officer and pushed my hair into the police hat. I then grabbed a key card and continued down the hall, this could only go bad. I slid the card through the slot and opened the gate, once through I searched for cell block D.

[Dude looks like a lady by Aerosmith plays on boom box]

I got into cell Block D and seen the Prisoners... this cell block looked less like a prison and more like a concentration camp. The cell block was underground, the floors were dry dirt, it was freezing cold, and the people in the cells looked malnourished. I pulled my blued Model 29 Smith & Wesson, .44 magnum, revolver  and walked through the cavern. I saw a small guard shack, there was a gaurd inside. I holstered my gun and went inside.

Gaurd: hey, what are you doing down here!
Me (Kolten): I was just patrolling the area...
Gaurd: we both know you aren't supposed to be here, I'll write you a letter... you'll sign it and take it to the commissioner.
Me (Kolten): ok...

I knew that I couldn't take that letter, this guy had to die.

Gaurd: sign this fuckin' letter you idiot.

The gaurd then handed me a pen, I then went to sign it.

Gaurd: who the fuck, why did you sign this... Wumbo... Wumberson.
Me (Kolten): enough of your shit you prick.

I shoved the pencil into his neck, the blood gashed all over my arm. The guy then grabbed me by the neck, this wasn't gonna fly. I shoved the pencil into his eye and slammed his head onto the desk, I then kicked his chair over. It was time for me to get out of this chicken suit, I took the gaurd jacket and shirt off and put on my Metallica T-shirt. I then placed the police hat I was wearing ontop of the filing cabnet while I took the folders and shoved them into a duffel bag I found. I then got onto the terminal in the office and opened all of the gates in block D, then I turned off the alarms in this part of the prison. I exited the gaurd shack and entered the cell block, bodies of dead gaurds fell from the upper levels as mass carnage arose. A man with a crazed look and shiv in hand walked up to me.

Prisoner: You release us, why... blyat... what do you need?
Me (Kolten): I was sent here to help you escape...
Prisoner: then it is nice to meet you, I typically don't like capitalists... but for you... I make exception.
Me (Kolten): Who are you?
Prisoner: I am Viktor, I am former Spetznaz and KGB. I now work for Mr. M and our glorious leader... RHB!
Me (Kolten): I didn't make an escape route... sorry...
Prisoner: No worries Comrade, WE MUST ASCEND FROM DARKNESS... OR WE WILL DIE! YOU ALL HEAR THAT! THE SOUND... IT IS THE SOUND OF FEAR... THE SOUND OF THE COWERING ENEMY... TODAY... WE SHALL ASCEND FROM THE DARKNESS THEY HAVE SUNK US TO! TODAY... THEY DIE! WHO'S WITH ME!
All of the prisoners: Ahhhhhhhhhh! oooooooooooaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Viktor like the rest of the prisoners in this block were malnourished, his beard was scraggly and dirty. All of the men in this block were wearing the same uniforms they were wearing when they got caught, which means they were filthy and in shambles.  They grabbed weapons from the armoury as we went by it, in the armoury were handguns, fullauto rifles, and a few non-lethal granades.
[If you want (You got it) by AC/DC comes on the radio, via Tiadidamoma]
The damn place was caving in as the pure destruction ripped apart the prison. We had lost a few men, but were ultimately kicking the ass of the gaurds. Riot gaurds came in, but they didn't even scratch us. The battle got seemingly worse as we got closer to the exit, once in cell block A the big battle had begun. Armoured gaurds came into the building in swarms. I ran from pillar to pillar and fired at the incoming gaurds.

Viktor: Hey, Comrade, take this.

Viktor threw me this large weighty gun, I almost dropped it due to the weight. The gun had three different section looking things and a small pistol grip infront of the stock.

Viktor: It is a Big Fucking Gun, use it... the guards will never know what hit them!

I aimed the gun towards the the door where more gaurds were flooding in, I then pulled the trigger. A pulsating ball of green light emerged from the barrel with incredible speed. Bolts of green struck the gaurds, after the gaurds were struck they blew up into a red gorey mist. After the first shot, 79% of the gaurds were dead and the others retreated.

Viktor: let us go comrade, you fought well... let us go home... reap our victory... and come back for more!
Surviving Prisoners: OOOOOOO-AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Me (Kolten): hu hah... hell yeah...

I then set my Tiadidamoma-mini to the Neutral Dimension and took us home. After we got cleaned up and ate, me and my new found friends partied in Soldiers Field (Arcadia) 'til the sun came up.