Backstories 7.5 (IIIIIII)

[POV of RHB]

THE PROPHECY 'SECTION ?'

50 Years into future...
Neutral Dimension
On route to Comstock-DeWitt manor.
[Thunderstruck by AC/DC plays on the radio]
I drove with adrenaline filled veins, the 1973 Dodge Dart's 318 wined as I pushed it to its' limits. The rain pounded the windshield, as rain rushed off the spinning tires and sprayed off the grill, the headlights cutting through the steam that came off the paved road. I swerved into the gravel driveway and turned hard causing a power drift, thus launching me forward after. I then crossed the covered bridge, it was on fire and collapsed as I passed through it. The wooded area around the manor was a blaze, the sparks of ember and ash made clouds which narrowed my field of view. I roared around the sharp turns and raced towards the door, my heart pounded and made it hard for my age weakened lungs to keep up. I saw the manor out of the smoke, I pulled a syringe of morphine and jabbed it into my thigh. I then pulled the collar up on my tan chore coat. The guards at the door saw me and opened fire, the shots from their rifles peppered the ground around my car, a few them punched holes in my hood. A round then came through the windshield and graised my right arm. I accelerated and jumped over the sraircase and launched trough the thick wooden doors, The Dart spun on the marble floor and slid to a stop. I jumped out of the car with my Iver Johnson revolver and shot them both in the head as they entered my daughter's broken sanctuary.
[Hells Bells by AC/DC comes on the radio]
I opened the trunk and grabbed the Browning gauge BPS with a 28 inch barrel and slung it onto my back, I then grabbed the M16-A1 and clipped the four mag pouches onto my tac-vest that was underneath my chore coat. I pulled the HBT cap down on my head and lit an Arturo-Fuente 858 cigar. This would be my last cigar, might as well enjoy it as well as my last battle.

[POV of Mad Jack]
One Week Ago
[Thunder by Imagine dragons plays on the Radio of the 1970 Ford shelby Cobra]

I looked at the emerald and diamond ring, It was the one I was going to give the first Amélie, I then looked and my house and sighed. I would give it to her when the time was right... I put the ring into my pocket. I was prepared to bend my knee and kneel to only one person... and that was her.

[POV of Buddy]
Ellis De Stella
A couple of years ago
[Song #3 by stone sour plays on bar radio]

I was drinking alone, I was here to meet Skull. I flirted with women... they didn't care... The only person who felt sorry for me was the burley Bartender. Skull came in the door, his mask covered the lower half of his face. He then sat at the Bar.

Bartender (Nako): look who it is... the city's own vigilante. You still have to pay for yoir drinks here...
Skull: that was my plan.
Dude dressed like Steven Tyler (Brax): hey Fucker, watch your lip. I am high on shit I can't even pronounce at the moment and could wail on your pussy ass in a matter of seconds.
Skull: YA WANNA BET!?
Me (Buddy): look fuckers, I want to drink in peace... I don't really know either of you yet... And I have stuff I need to get done, so if ya'd kindly not fight... that'd be appreciated...
Steven Tyler guy (Brax): yea... what the fuck ever...

Skull and I talked about the shooting match we had the other night... we then became a vigilante team. We met some kid in the streets (Jay) and threw him into the group too.