15 BORDERLANDS pt:1

Pandora
June 19th 0930

[Hot for teacher by Van Halen starts in the radio]
Skull: what the hell just happened?
Mike: I think we aren't in the same damn place, my signals have been jammed and replaced with new ones... They aren't as strong here, but they are stable.
Nako: EVERYONE STOP! WHY ARE OUR WEAPONS CHANGING?
Brax: FUCK THAT, WHY ARE OUR CLOTHES CHANGING?
Mad Jack: WHY ARE THEIR BLACK LINES AROUND MY HANDS?

I started flipping through the book while everyone in the back started panicking, I had never flipped demensions. The Context I found then stated "There will be significant changes to appearances, weapons or items, and General layouts and looks of things maybe different than usual."

Me (Jason): Stop, everyone, it is alright. We are conforming to the demension, like a chameleon.
Nako: So we look like Borderlands characters, and so do our weapons.
Mad Jack: I kinda dig this.
Skull: I have to agree...
Me (Jason): wait, if we look, sound, and feel like we are in borderlands... *sigh*... I think someone should get on the turret.
Skull: will do.

[SWITCH POV TO SKULL]

MAN! I am having fun, and I am in my favorite game and look like a character to fit in. I opened the hatch and stuck my head barely out, I then looked up and seen Elpis (Pandora's moon) with the big H infront of it, hmm, that means Helios has already been built... curious. I looked further out to see some Psychos who hadn't noticed us yet, and beyond some ridges and a road way.

Me (Skull): Jason, you might want to get us outta here...
Mad Jack: How's it lookin'?
Me (Skull): Like we're gonna have a fight on out hands.

[Paint it black by the Rolling Stones came on the radio]
Jason started the truck as people inside were popping their knuckle and checking their actions.
The truck started moving at a slow pace so it wouldn't draw any attention, but then I saw a psycho jump ontop of a rock. The psycho yelled "I'm gonna be the first to turn this inta canned meat" and started running towards our APC. I chopped him in half with a slew of bullets only to look on a ridge and see more. I fired the mini-gun and all you could hear was the 'chzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzddd' of the bullets that were annihilating everything I pointed the gun. I kept yelling "Get some motherfuckers, get some, get some." By this time Jason had the armoured death machine moving at a rough 75mph, and you could feel the movement. I heard plinking all around me, and turned around to see Psycho Tacticals behind us. I turned the gun and opened fire, the shells from the GE mini-gun were hitting the armoured roof, making almost a rain like sound, and flying off the back. I could see the bullets ripping pieces off their tacticals, and explosions from both fuel barrels and exploding engines. Soon I saw that there was no tail, and a trail of destruction was left behind us.

[Dominance and Submission by Blue öyster cult came on the radio]

Jason: Hope your happy with what you did...
Me (Skull): what?

Everyone had a cringing face, and looked down and away from me.

Mad Jack: Good Job, but you just shot $120,000 worth of high penetration 7.62x51mm (.308) ammo and have heated up those GE M134 barrels to the point they are going to have to cool for 30 minutes.
Jason: You fucked up...
Nako: [whispers] do not argue with him right now.

I let buddy take the gunners seat, and set towards the back.

Nako: Where to now?
Mad Jack: How about New Haven.
Jason: Sure.
Nako: hmm, something happened there.

We went through the gate and parked in the grave yard. Jason then told everyone to gear-up and dismount.

[BAD COMPANY by Bad Company came on Jason's machine, and loud enough for everyone to hear, like it was surround sound or something]

We looked like a group of ruthless Mercenaries with a borderlands touch. I examined my gun M4 looked like it had a dual drum magazine, had DAHL on the Action, a faster looking charging handle, a red dot, and a smothed down bolt. And my S&W Judge had Jakobs on it, and a larger hammer.
I remembered New Haven from the first borderlands game, it was semi peaceful.... other than the bandits and psychos.