Backstories 2

Jason Marrow Garand
[Reliving 15 years ago]
[POV of Jason]

Her laughs lighten up my day, Anna and I danced under the the Large Oak tree on the edge of the wooded area. [Stranger by the Day by Shades apart comes on the radio]
We lay on the hood of Anna's Red Mustang and stare into the stars. She then wrapped her leg around my chest and crowded her head under my arm and onto my chest, her red hair lay across my chest. If this was love, this is what I wanted every day. I stroked her hair as she massaged my stomach with her hand.

Anna: so what do you want to do after high school?
Me (Jason): Marry You?
Anna: Is that a proposal?
Me (Jason): Do you want it to be?
Anna: Yes... I don't ever want to leave you....
Me (Jason): As do I.

We then kissed and looked back up into the stars. Why would I ever want to leave this place, especially when I have Anna.

BUDDY & SKULL
[POV of BUDDY]

It was on the day I was Honorably discharged from the Army, because of my battle wounds, that I decided that I would go to Ellis De Stella. I got a 'dear John' the day before, and my family was otherwise occupied. I was forced to find a living situation so I found an old rundown garage for cheap and bought it. I worked on small stuff like older cars and motorcycles for cheap. Bad Bax and I had a mutual agreement on things, and I was good at diagnosing vehicular problems to the point Bax even asked for my help. But more importantly I met Skull thanks to the garage.
[9 years ago]
[Bang, bang, bang]
What the hell, who was shooting. I grabbed my KSG 12ga Shotgun and walked towards my door and looked out, and a man with a weird looking mask was hiding from gun fire. He saw me and aked for help, long story short... we shot four guys. The rest of the night we spent wrapping them in chicken wire. Now your pobably asking, why would you do that?, but my military record didn't look good. We then tied the bodies together with heavy chain and dumped them in the ocean.
[Now]
Man those police really sucked, especially as they were a block away, and we didn't even clean up the blood in the street.

Mad Jack
[8 years ago]
[POV of Jack Redmun]

We were driving down the winding wooded road way in my Crimson Red 1970 Ford Cobra, with a dual supercharged, naturally aspirated 335 cleveland. But more importantly Amélie's blond hair rolled down my back as her head leaned on my shoulder. She was wearing my Letterman's jacket and was curled up in the passenger seat.
[I was made for loving you by Kiss came on the radio]
Her hand reached down into my pants as her other hand reached into my shirt. Long story short, we had sex in a open place in the woods. I then kissed her as she pulled me closer.

Me (Jack Redmun): I gotta piss
Amélie: come right back, I'm waiting.

I got out of the car and was taking a piss on a tree, then I seen a 1990 White Impala come around the curve. Out of its windows came a hail of 9mm fire and tore apart my Mustang, The Impala then sped off. I then ran towards the car and ripped the shredded passenger door open. And Amélie's bullet riddled body leaned towards me, I then pulled her out and held her as her blood soaked into my shirt and pants.
[The next day]
The police did nothing, so I went to Marcus's place.

Marcus: what do you need?
Me (Mad Jack): A fucking gun, it doesn't matter what it is.

I ground its serial numbers off, tracked down and killed an entire gang for their fuck up. No mercy was given. I then tossed the gun, and became Mad Jack...