Yautjas reaction to catching their mate watching porn includes:

Request: What would the Yautja do if they saw a human drawing porn of them or watching porn of them?

Warnings: 18+ nsfw, human/ Yautja porn

💪when they catch you, the first question would be how did you get said porn with them in it.

💪Depending on the age of your Yautja and their personality, they would react with either a cocky "why watch porn if you have the real thing?" Or they would get jealous if you're watching another Yautja "mate" and would show you who you belong to. In some cases, even both would apply.

💪If you drew said porn of you and your mate, the Yautja would feel an odd sense of pride that his mate sees him as a worthy mating partner.

💪 Some of the younger males would chuckle at how cute their mate is and probably start making that drawing come true.

💪If it was someone other than their mates, the Yautja would have a completely different reaction.

💪The younger males might see a little humor in the attempts of drawing the correct body parts of their body. In some cases, they might see this as a great disrespect. It all depends on the type of Yautja you encounter

💪While the younger ones tend to want to prove themselves as worthy mates and might be more of a wild card, the older Yautjas would feel more disrespected by the human drawing porn of them.

💪 Some of then sees it as a spit in a face to their title while other older Yautjas find it as the human drawing them the way older sculptures of gods and mythology and would be cocky. (These are the types who would show off their body just to get an reaction from you.)

💪The younger female Yautjas would see this as the human idolizing them and might take it as a compliment or get pissed off at you for only seeing them as only a sex object.

💪The older females might see this as the human trying to show how powerful the female Yautjas are (as long as it's not overly crude or offensive)  Some of them might even show you their bodies in more details.

Slasher ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara