Yautja's reaction to spanking

Request: how do you think the yautja would react to being spanked or spanking their mates?

Warnings: NSFW

💪The Yautja's in general are known for their brutal mating season because it shows the power play of their dominance.

💪It's easy to expect to be manhandled consentually by your Yautja mate. If you ask him to spank you, it would stun him for a moment.

💪He tries to be aware of how strong he truly is when he's mating with you because of how much smaller you are. You might have to guide him at first so that he doesn't spank you too hard.

💪Once he gets used to spanking you, the yautja loves looking at how your ass moves when he spanks it.

💪The Yautja sees them domming you as the total form of being a strong male in their culture and will fight anyone who even looks at you.

💪With that being said, your Yautja would be one who would have their hands on your ass as a way of saying "Fuck off, they are mine."

💪When you spank them during a mating session, it goes hand in hand with their power play rutial that's natural in their society.

💪Your spanking doesn't hurt the Yautja. They find it somewhat amusing to see their mate try to be fiesty. They respect it but expect an amused chuckle from them.