Carrie White, Thomas Hewitt, and Amanda Young with a Fem! Centaur s/o:

Fem!reader

Warnings: none

REQUESTED ON TUMBLR :)

Carrie WhiteCarrie would be confused and surprised that 1) Centaurs exist and 2) the girl that she's in love with is one.She always thought centaurs were just the fantasy creatures from the fantasy books that her mother banned her from reading growing up.Obviously, she's not going to judge you on something that you were born with. Carrie knows too well about being judged by her mother's actions.Carrie would most certainly sew you a sweater or a scarf to wear to help warm your human half up.She loves petting your horsehair, it soothes her to be petting you.If you offer to let Carrie sit on your horse part of the back, she would only do it if you want her to. You might have to confirm to her that she's not hurting you for doing so.

Thomas Hewitt

Thomas doesn't know what to think when he saw you, a centaur just walking the abandoned Texas roads.Poor man thought he had a heat stroke when he first saw you. He didn't want yo stare at you because he knows what it's like to be stared at for being different.Thomas is understanding towards your horse part. He may not exactly know what it's like to be half horse but he does know what it's like to be different.The two of you working together when it comes to the heavier lifting and more manual labor.Luda Mae adores you. As you may see, Luda would be more than happy to accept you as a part of her family because 1) she sees how much you make Thomas happy and 2) she doesn't see you as a freak of nature, she sees you as a beautiful woman/ a daughter in law.In a way, the entire family is fond of you. Hoyt sees you as a younger family member to bully (all in good fun. But used to be more of a test to see how you'll react to his words.) Monty would see you as a huge help when it comes to helping him get around the house and non wheelchair accessible areas.

Amanda young

Amanda has been through some shit, and has seen some shit to say the least. And none of these events had prepared her to see an real life centaur.She at first thought you were in a pretty realistic costume. That was until she saw that there was no way for you to be faking it.It takes a lot for you to gain Amanda's trust fully because of her past relationships, especially with Cecil. You can't blame her for not wanting to have anyone see her vulnerability.Amanda isn't the type to judge you for something that you're born with. She loves you for who you are.Even though Amanda loves you and knows that you could handle yourself, she wouldn't want you to know much about her Jigsaw apprentice.Eventually, she will let you in on some of what she does as John's apprentice. You might even get to meet John because of the fact Amanda wants the two most important people in her life to meet. John might even have you help with working on some of the traps that requires more strength than he has.