Slashers reactions to grunge s/o (females)

Request: What about the horror gals with a rocker/grunge s/o

Warnings: none

Gender Neutral reader

🐷Amanda Young🐷

🐷 Amanda thinks your music is badass. She's into the whole grunge/ hard rock subgenres and listens to the music while she's working on traps. You bet your ass she knows every lyric to every song from you/ your band.

💜Carrie White💜

💜 Carrie is a sheltered girl and it's going to be a while before she gets used to the music that you make. Don't take it the wrong way, she just needs time to get used to how loud your music is. Once she does get used to it, she will hum one of your songs as she sews or cooks.

🌷Dani🌷

🌷Similar to Carrie, Dani is a sensitive girl but she actually enjoys your music and rock/ grunge in general. Dani is that woman who will be her s/o's ride or die, supporting them in their dreams. If you wrote a song for her, she's going to cry from happiness because of never experiencing someone actually caring for her romantically. (Dani deserves all the love.)

🍃Angela Baker🍃

🍃 Angela is familiar with your genre of music because of some of the teens that she's killed. She likes some songs but it's not her cup of tea until she started dating you. She loves your beautiful singing voice and how you make music so effortlessly. Angela might have you sing her some songs that you're working on.

💓Tiffany Valentine 💓

💓 Tiffany is the physical form of rocker chick. She loves all sorts of rock music. Her favorite is your music because of the fact that you're the one who wrote the songs and she knows that you wrote some of the songs about her. She will most definitely wear your merch and sing along to your albums.

👄Tomie👄

👄 Tomie, like Carrie needs time to get used to the loudness of your music. She's not a huge rock fan to begin with. That doesn't mean that Tomie wouldn't support you though. She will even show you off saying "that's my s/o singing on stage."

🗡Baby Firefly 🗡

🗡 Baby likes your more edgier songs and music. She's that girl who's willing to show you how to kill someone if you need it for lyrics inspiration. She might even sing some of your songs in front of her family and victims. Warning though, your tee shirts will go missing and somehow make it to Baby's closet.

🔪Ruka🔪

🔪 Ruka is a woman of structure and discipline and seeing that grunge tends to be loud and creative, it exposes Ruka to a world where you could be creative. She might not be a fan of some of the negative stereotypes of the genre, she will support you as long as you follow the laws.

📠Reiko Asakawa📠

📠 Similar to Ruka, Reiko is also structured and more on the mature side of the scale. Reiko enjoys the difference in personality that you have compared to other people she's dated in the past. She will find it adorable when you teach her son how to play guitar.

💄Lee Geum-ja 💄

💄Lee is a baddass woman to say the least. She actually enjoys your music and would play it while she works at the bakery. When you started writing songs for Lee, she felt flattered and actually plays them the most. Lee might have modeled for one of your album covers.