Michael Myers with Paranoid s/o includes:

Request: May I request a headcannon about Michael Myers and how he reacts and helps his s/o with bad paranoia that's triggered by noises, reading something terrifying like the news or anything like that and refuses to speak about it. I have bad paranoia and I'm having a hard time with it. I'm sorry for not making sense or sound silly. 

Warnings: if you experience paranoia/ are sensitive to subjects similar to the request, please skip this.

2007 Michael Myers

💙 Michael is well aware of different mental disorders because of his experience at Smith's Grove.  He knows when someone is experiencing extreme paranoia or panic.

💙 He's more willing to help calm you down more; whether that be by listening to the music that the two of you like or him holding you close to his much larger body. Michael wants you to feel safe with him.

💙 If it made you feel better, Michael would teach him how to make masks because it helped him during his time in Smith's Grove. This would make a great bonding experience between the two of you. (he will melt if you wore the mask he made for you.)

💙 Michael would high key steal medications or any form of treatment for you because he wants you to be happy.  

Original Michael Myers

💙 Michael isn't the best at showing comfort to others. He would at first give you that famous head tilt as you started having a panic attack. It ended up with you curling up in Michael's arms as Michael Meowers is in your arms. 

💙 Michael is similar to a cat. He knows that you're not the happy (y/n) that he's used to so he's willing to have his own personal space violated for the sake of making you feel better. 

💙If you lived in the old Myers house, you would never have to worry about having the news be a trigger for you. That's one of the main reasons why Michael wanted you to stay with him.

💙He would get you your own mask. Michael wants you to use the mask as a way for you to feel protected when he's gone out to kill. 

Both

💙 Both Michael's are naturally quiet; they wouldn't trigger you with loud noises. They would try their best to calm you down when your panic/ anxiety attacks strike. 

💙 Both of them will kill whoever caused you to have the problems that you have. Like a cat, they might bring you home an object that will let you know that they killed the fucker.