Lee Geum-ja and Tomie's reaction to insecure s/o:

Request:  Lee Geum-ja and tomie with a s/o who feels like they dont matter

Warnings: mentions of low self esteem, insecurities.

Gender Neutral reader

🥰Tomie🥰

🥰 Tomie is naturally a confident girl and isn't as experienced with insecurities and feeling worthless. But when she saw that you- her s/o is feeling as if you didn't matter, she blamed herself.

🥰 She will tell you all the things that she loves about you while cuddling you close to her.

🥰 "I'm so sorry that you have to deal with someone as useless as me." You sobbed out as Tomie's arms wrapped around your sides, cradling you close to her.

🥰 "(Y/n), don't you ever say that. I love you just the way you are and you're perfect in my eyes."

🥰 Oh boy if she finds out that someone did something to ruin your self image. May whatever god/ other worldly being have mercy.

🥰 10/10, gives out the best cuddles and would scare the fuck out of anyone who has ever made you feel insecure about yourself.

🗡Lee Geum-ja🗡

🗡 Lee wholeheartedly understands what it's like to feel insecure about yourself. She was like that as a teenager.

🗡 given her experience in prison, she's learned how to put a front on in public. So when she hears you saying horrible things about yourself, she went full blown protective mode.

🗡 "who made you feel this low about yourself?" Lee asked, grabbing her gun from its hiding place as you looked up at her. "Where are you going with that gun...?"

🗡"Don't worry your pretty little head about it" Lee responded as she softly kissed your forehead.

🗡 Let's say that they will never speak to you like that again. Once she comes back to her apartment holding a bag of pastries for the two of you in her hands, cuddle session for you.

🗡 I'd rate this 10/10 for the fact that we stan a girl who can both kill a mofo and bring home takeout and dessert to initiate a cuddling session.