Slashers reactions to having an assigned reaper:

Request: Can you write something where the slashers like Michael and Jason and whoever else you feel are killing so much they have to be personally assigned like a reaper or something just to keep up with how many dead there are? I can't decide if it would be more amusing tho to have them one day turn around and be point blank on a pissed off reaper or to turn around and just see them eating a bag of chips and have them be like "sup I'm your personal reaper"

Warnings: none
If yall want a part 2, let me know

Gender Neutral reader

👻Michael Myers (original)👻

👻 I can see Michael being the type to be confused as to why the fuck is there a pissed off reaper inside his house. He might try to kill the reaper until he gets his ass handed to him. Michael would learn to deal with you being around. But he is still going to kill whoever he wants.

😈Michael Myers (2007)😈

😈 When he first sees you at Smith's Grove when he was breaking out, he thought you were another one of his delusions. That was until you physically stopped him from killing a guard. Overall, Michael is interested in your form of "work" and kinda sees you as his guardian angel(?) But he will still try to accomplish killing Laurie though.

🐕Jason Vorhees 🐕

🐕 Jason is confused when he first saw you. He tries to kill you but you broke his machete without touching it. He doesn't comprehend why you're telling him that he's killing too many people when his mother says to kill them. Poor guy doesn't know what to do.

🔪Billy Loomis and Stu Macher 🔪

🔪 Both males would have the same 'what the fuck' reaction to seeing their reaper sitting on Stu's sofa, eating popcorn. "Yo I'm your reaper, ya need to ease up on the killing. I need a break from having to pick up your victim's souls." Once you prove to them that you're really a reaper, they will be interested in you and wanting to know all about what you do.

🐖The Sawyers🐖

🐖 Given that the Sawyers have been doing their "unique" diet for generations, it's given that they probably know their reaper. The reaper in a way becomes an unofficial family member because of the fact that you were always their.
🐷Grandpa was probably the first one to meet you when he was younger and you always tried to limit their "hunting" for every other group.
🐷 Bubba thinks you're handsome/ beautiful and scary at the same time because of you're aesthetic.
🐷 You're probably closer to Drayton because of the fact you understand where he's coming from (having to raise his brothers and his 100+ year old grandfather while he never had a life of his own)
🐷 The Twins are the ones who will pester you into showing off any of your abilities/ your weapon. They probably see you as that cool aunt figure.

🐗 The Hewitts🐗

🐗 Similar to the Sawyers, you've probably been around for many years and they grew to tolerate and respect you.
🐗Thomas adores you because you're the only person who can tell Monty and Hoyt off and they listen to you.
🐗Luda sees you as the daughter that she wishes she had. You're probably the only reason why they haven't killed more people than they already do.
🐗Hoyt gets annoyed with how you think you can tell him what to do but knows from experience that you can kick his ass.
🐗 Monty, like Hoyt is aware that you mean business. Monty laughed when you kicked Hoyt's ass for being a dick to you.

🕯The Sinclair's🕯

🕯You're the morals of the Sinclair bunch. Are you sure you're their reaper or their therapist most of the time. It took the brother's years to actually listen to your pleas to ease on the killing.
🕯Bo didn't like you acting as if you're the boss of him when you first started being the Sinclair's reaper. After a while of getting to know each other, the two of you had mutual respect but he still kills/ has vincent to kill as much as he wants at times.
🕯Vincent on the other hand tries to keep his distance from you at first because of his nature and how you argue with Bo. With time, Vincent starts to bond with you and sees you as an inspiration for his art and would come to you after a bad day with Bo
🕯Lester thinks you're an angel that was sent down. He always wanted his older brothers to ease up on the killing because he's been so busy with luring victims to Ambrose that the poor guy needs a break. I can see the two of you bonding by his fascination with knives and other weapons. He might give you some odd gifts for giving him attention.