Valentines Day w/ poly Billy & Stu:

Request: Stu x Female reader x Billy celebrating Valentines day?? If youre okay with poly ships uwu If not both separately are fine too!!! I love your work! And Happy Valentines day!!

💙 Let's just say that you would be super spoiled by your two boyfriends is a understatement.

💙Billy would make you and Stu breakfast in bed that morning. (He's good at making some awesome French toast) 

💙 Although Stu isn't the best at cooking, he's good at finding gifts for the two of you to laugh together. (I. E. Making handmade funny valentines day cards) 

💙 The both of them buying you your own knife necklace or a ring with the initials of the three of you.

💙 Valentines day without the three of you cuddling on the bed, watching "My Bloody Valentine" isn't an successful Valentines day.

NSFW

💙 Sex with the two of them is usually very kinky as is. But valentine's day is when Billy and Stu wanted to show you how much you mean to them

💙 Billy and Stu would make sex that night a hell of a lot more romantic than usual.

💙 Holy fuck, the aftercare that both of them gives to you is perfect (I. E.  Showers together, them kissing over the hickies softly as a way to apologise)