Slashers with weak stomach s/o

request 1: Could I request the slashers of your choice with their S/O who has a weak stomach? Like they get sick and nauseous (and possibly throw up if it's that bad) at the sight of extreme gore or really strong smells, either perfume or just gross smells. Sorry that it's so specific

request 2: Slashers with a s/o that will throw up if they get scared ,shooken up or nervous

warnings: vomiting

Gender neutral reader

Amanda Young: Over protective mode activated. Amanda would keep anti nausea medication/ ginger candy for you to take whenever you're with her while she's setting up the traps. Amanda would be more than happy that you're willing to help her out with setting up the games even though you do have a weak stomach.

Amber Sweet: Amber would lowkey won't know what to do to help you out with your vomiting so she might get some genterns to get you things to help you out with your weak stomach. If you are getting sick over her perfume, Amber would try not to wear that perfume around you; maybe even to change the perfume into something that would make you less sick.

Angela Baker: Given her experiences with camping, Angela always have ginger candies/ ginger ale for nausea. Once she finds out that you have a weak stomach, she makes sure to always keep extras in stock for you. She also tries to do deep breathing exercises to help you calm down if you're nervous or scared.

Ash Williams: Confused. He's the type to gently rub your back/ pull your hair away from your face as you vomit. He's more than willing to get you whatever you need. Don't expect him to know what he's getting because he's going to buy one of everything. This would give Ash more the reason to keep you away from the Deadites.

Baby Firefly: You might have to learn how to build up your weak stomach if you're going to be apart of her life. Baby's more than willing to buy (steal) you ginger candies to help you better cope. Baby would help you make yourself less nauseous by exposing you to more tame gore like blood and progress to more violent things as you get used to it.

Billy Lenz: Billy doesn't know what to do, so he would stand behind you and awakardly rub your back softly. Basically, it's up to you to deal with your weak stomach because the attic goblin isn't going to give you much help.

Billy Loomis: Billy at first thought you were sick until you tell him that its your normal response to anxiety and strong smells. He tries to make you relax by watching a less gory horror movie and ordering pizza.

Bo Sinclair: This asshole isn't the most empathetic person to talk to about your weak stomach. He might tell you to drink some water and suck it up until he sees you actually throwing up more often and that's when he tries to be nicer and give you a break.

Brahms Heelshire: Like the attic dweller, this wall dweller isn't the best at being helpful. But he does know a thing or two about taking care of basic sickness. Brahms would tell you what to get to help you out.

Bubba Sawyer: This poor guy doesn't understand why you're vomiting at him preparing the "meat" for dinner. You're going to have to tell him that just have a weak stomach and try to avoid situations where theres gore or try and make your nerves better.

Candyman: With his experiences in both human life and immortal life, Daniel knows that many people have weak stomachs and finding out that you have it makes him more aware of just randomly appearing behind you and to not be too bloodied in front of you.

Charles Lee Ray: Like Bo and Otis, Charles isn't the best at being empathetic towards your situation. He just isn't the best at trying to be helpful but he tries to help you by not wearing as strong scents around you and bathes before he gets home when he kills.