Bubba Sawyer with a Breeding kink headcanons:

Requested By: @AsiaDaBaddie

Warnings: 18+ NSFW, mentions of pregnancy, unprotected sex, Mentions of porno mags

🤰 So Bubba is probably the most into breeding kink out of his brothers. At first, he wouldn't know that he had the said kink until either: a. he found Chop's naughty magazines or b. the first time he came inside of you.

🤰 Bubba doesn't have a lot of experience when it comes to sex, let along how babies were made. It's likely that the only things he knows about sex is from the porno magazines that he finds in the vehicles of victims or some of Chop top's ramblings about what he's read in said naughty magazines. 

🤰 You might have to have the "talk" with Bubba about how babies are created. But once that talk was finally done, Bubba would probably ask you more about what's going on with him sexually.

🤰 The first time that Bubba started thinking/ imagining you swollen with his growing child, the poor man was so turned on that when you entered your shared room, he was virtually whining with need as he was grinding his pillow. 

🤰 With Bubba's inexperience with the whole thing, it can be both a positive; you get to guide him to show him what you like sexually and a negative; the man tends to be like a unfixed dog in heat; once he gets the taste of sex, he would want more and at times would be too rough.

🤰 He's probably the best submissive for you if you're into that. He only want's to make you happy by all means. But that doesn't mean that he wouldn't be dominate if you guide him enough. He prefers that you are the dominate one because of the fact he doesn't know his own strength. It would upset him if he accidentally hurts you. 

🤰 You can't tell me otherwise. Have you seen that chainsaw scene in TCM2, you know that Bubba has a wild side. You bet your ass that once you and him gets closer as a couple to the point of having a sexual relationship; let along talking about starting a family in the future, he will constantly think about you being pregnant with his seed.

🤰 Unlike the twins, Bubba acts more on his natural impulses rather than thinking about the logical side. Please be patient with him as he learns more about controlling his impulses, he honestly only wants to show you that he loves you so much that he wants to be the father of you children. 

🤰 For example, Bubba would start grinding against you while you're trying to help cook dinner. If you politely tell him that if he's good during dinner, he'll get to have his way with you afterwards; Bubba would try his damnedest to be the best behaved. 

🤰 If you start encouraging him to cum inside of you, that will turn Bubba 100x more feral than usual. Let's say he will make you so filled with his cum that when he sees his creampie come out of you, it will turn hum on to the point where he might either eat you out or start thrusting inside of you for another round.

🤰 If you do eventually get pregnant with a baby Sawyer, that would make Bubba's life. That would be one of the best things that has ever happened to him because of the fact you are willingly carrying the life that you and him created together. Bubba would become even more protective over you than ever before.