Colin Gray w/ delinquent s/o includes:

Request: Can I get Colin Gray headcanons for him dating a female s/o that is kind of a delinquent and is known for doing things like vandalism and egging people's houses and such?

- Collin is a nervous guy to begin with because you're a beautiful girl. To find out that you were one of the teens who have done delinquent things, he is extra nervous because of how intimidating you are at first looks.

- You don't mostly do illegal things for no reason. You like to consider yourself a "robin hood" like persona; stealing from the rich people at school while helping out the homeless students. So you're not a completely horrible girl.

- But with the occasional egging peoples houses or fighting the girls who dare try to talk shit about you, you have to establish your dominance and also have a good time with being mischievous.

- Once he saw you in a fist fight with the local bully, he was curious about why you do what you do; yet, he thinks it's sort of sexy to see you fight that  asshole for the sake of the emo freshman that was getting bullied.

- Colin respects you for fighting for what you believe in but he thinks there's other ways that's more legal that can work better than fighting and stealing.

- Your relationship is built on helping each other improve on key things. Overall, the two of you are an unlikely couple that ended up being good for each other. 

      + He makes you a better woman by helping you work on your delinquent tendencies by taking that energy and using it to either paint/ write/ play music.

       + You help him by showing him that it's okay for him to let loose and have some fun/ assisting him with being more social.

- He secretly loves how you're a complex girl, not like other girls that he sees at school that only cared about superficial things.

- You love how he could help you calm down just by holding your hand or wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

- Before the two of you started dating, you found it frustrating on how Colin doesn't have to try and he could calm you down better than anything else. But once you realized that he loves you, you started to trust him more and more.

- When the two of you finally begin to date, one of his favorite jokes to say to you is "you are a thief. You stole my heart."  (fight me)