Happy 2022/ update/ A new beginning

[Warnings about talking about my health, mentions of sickness]
Happy 2022 everyone!

As you all may see, I haven't been as active on here in the past year. I simply just been surviving in all honesty. I recently got diagnosed with Diabetes type two and my health has been chaotic with my pcos (poly cystic ovary syndrome) and anxiety/ PTSD.

Pcos is a hell of a thing to be honest. I constantly feel stripped of my femininity because of the hair growth and the possibility of me being infertile. I always wanted to eventually start a family of my own with someone who I love and want to be with and it's been hard to cope with seeing my body and how my genetics fucked me up.

The new medication for my Diabetes has been making me feel sick half the time, it sometimes gets to the point that the thought of food can make me sick. I really hope that this medication I'm taking works. I'm trying to make better decisions about my overall wellbeing.

Then my old tumblr account got terminated and I've been fighting with support for a while to the point that I've gave up trying to win back my account and just started another account. It was an emotional roller coaster during that time to be honest.

I'm going to try to post more on this app. I got the poly! Ghostface angst series "The rancorous heart" posted recently (I will be uploading the next chapter by the end of the month) and I just updated a new chapter on my book 2 of the slasher imagines book.