Lee Geum-ja with hyper fem s/o:

Request: Lee Geum-ja (Lady Vengeance) x hyper fem reader hcs

Warnings: slight spoilers from "Lady Vengeance"  

Female reader

🔫 Lee somewhat envies your innocence and youth like behaviors because of her years in prison.

🔫 But on the other hand, she thinks it's adorable to see you hyper and wanting to do fun things with Lee.

🔫 Lee is going to protect you at all costs. You're too innocent and reckless to be left alone fully. You'll hurt yourself or even break things accidentally.

🔫 She allowed you to eat some of the cake she baked one time.  Never again. You were even more hyper than your normal self.

🔫 You and Jenny having the perfect friendship because of how the both of you are naturally hyper and energetic. I can imagine how much fun that Jenny and you would have together by playing games and/ or sports.

🔫 Lee secretly loves that you do get along with Jenny and vice versa. Even if she wished that she was there for Jenny to grow up as an teenager, she's happy that she's in Jenny's life now that Lee's a free woman. 

🔫 You bring out Lee's youthful/ playful side out. She doesn't know how you are able to do it so easily but you make her feel more happy with life when it comes to romance and love. 

🔫 Lee wouldn't want you to find out about what she's done as revenge in the past for being forced into being in prison for "her crimes" because she doesn't want you to have your innocence ruined or for you to think that she's the same person as she was in the past. 

🔫 If- or when you do find out about Lee's past, you're going to have to find out if you want to still be with Lee or not.  

🔫If you chose to be with her, you're going to have to find out about the details on your own because of the fact that Lee was officially reborn as a new person and doesn't feel comfortable with talking about her past "life."