NSFW Billy Lenz Headcanons

Request: Can I request some nsfw with billy lenz!! Anything will do my guy ! Just surprise me

Warnings: 18+ nsfw smut

  Gender Neutral reader

👁Like I've said many times before, Billy is extremely Chaotic guy in general. This also is the same when it comes to sex.
👁 Billy's heavily into dirty talk (obviously).  Billy has his own brand of dirty talk that some people may or may not be into.
👁 He may talk about how big and fat his cock is and how he's going to fuck you crazy but will become flustered if you dirty talk him back or challenge him to come down stairs and turn his words into actions.
👁 Billy is highkey a chaotic switch and top/bottom. ( you can't take this out of my cold dead hands). One minute, Billy would take you from behind while degrading/ dirty talking to you; and the next moment, you're on top of him giving him the same dirty talk treatment.
👁 Billy also has a degradation kink. His favorite things to say to you/ call you is slut, piggy, cock hungry pig, ect. This man can get creative with the things he say.
👁 He isn't the best at focusing on your pleasure. Billy tends to be after his own selfish sexual release rather than yours.
👁It takes a long time for Billy to focus more on your pleasure than his. Once he learns to, you're set for tons of good times.
👁 I don't see Billy as a romantic sexual partner. But if you're into rougher sex and want none of the romance, he's your guy.
👁 If you're expecting Billy to be any good at Aftercare, you're screwed because once Billy's done, he's fast asleep. The best he's going to do is hold you close like his personal body pillow.
👁 Prefers to cum on you rather than in you. Theres something about seeing your chest/thighs/ face covered with his cum that makes Billy wild.
👁 If you licked some of his cum off your lips or if you decide to put some on your fingers and sucked on them, Billy would be horny x100.
👁 Would suck you off/ eat you out if you offer it to him. He's on the sloppier side of giving oral in the way that he will make moans/ slurping sounds against you and would suck/ eat you like a starving man.