Lee Geum-Ja dating headcanons catchup

Request: 1. Lee Geum-ja with a hitman s/o hcs 2. Lee Geum-ja dating hcs plzzzzz

Warnings: some spoilers from the movie (watch Lady Vengeance), violence

Female reader

I decided to combine these two requests and kill two birds with one stone.

🌐 The two of you met in prison for similar crimes. While she was in for murdering a kid, you were in for attempted murder.

🌐 The two of you becoming close as cellmates. You help Lee out with her plan for revenge by any means possible.

🌐 If she wants to know what are some of the most painful ways to kill, she asks you for your expertise.

🌐 The two of you spend a lot of time talking at late nights. You and her both know each other's backstories. She knows about the wife of that infamous banker you were about to kill who ratted you out.

🌐 You kinda told Lee how much bleach to use to kill that asshole of an inmate. Old habits die hard.

🌐 With how angelic the two of you appear, you could get away with a lot of shit. Basically Lee and you are the least likely to be accused of causing havoc

🌐 Two badass ladies seeking revenge. Now that's what I call a perfect pair.v

🌐 You might have to retire at some point once you and Lee get your revenge on the very people who screwed you two over.

🌐 Once you get out before her, you still continued supporting Lee finance wise or just that person to give her unconditional love.

🌐 The two of you calling it official once Lee gets released from prison, sharing a small apartment nearby the bakery Lee works.

🌐 Eventually, you end up meeting Lee's daughter, Jenny. You and Jenny ended up getting along due to a mutual interests such as gaming.

🌐 Once the both of you were done with executing your revenge plans, the both of you decided to fully settle down.

🌐 With her eventually owning a small bakery on her own and you teaching self defense classes and helping out with the bakery.

🌐 Jenny wants you to teach her self defense. You didn't want to teach Jenny with out Lee's permission.

🌐 If you have a child of your own, Lee would love that child as much as she loves Jenny. Two badass mothers are in people.

🌐 Being in a romantic relationship with Lee takes a lot of time and patience given how toxic her past relationship was. She doesn't want to make the same mistake twice.

🌐 Once you do give her the time and patience to let her open up to you, she's always going to be that loving girlfriend who wants to have a nice quiet life with you.

Slasher Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें