jhorror ladies reactions to coming home to their s/o:

Request: Reiko , Asami  Ruka f, Yoshimi they walk into their home and their s/o is sitting eating hot pocket while basting paramore how do they react

Warnings: none

Gender Neutral reader

💓Asami Yamazaki💓

💓Asami is always used to being the one who wasn't people's first choice romantically. Given her past, she never thought that she would have an s/o like yourself.

💓 She was getting home from working with her producer and hears the echo of a Paramore song.

💓Her first instinct was that you're cheating on her because of her deep seeded insecurities and past with her relationships with people.

💓 Bracing herself for the worst possible outcome, she opens the door to your shared apartment and sees you just sitting at the table with the delicious hot pocket in you hand.

💓 "Hey Asami. How's work?" You politely asked while you munched on your snack as relief flooded her body.

💓That's when she knew that you were the one for her. She might playfully steal a bite of your snack and kiss your cheek.

🔫Ruka🔫

🔫 It was after a long shift at the headquarters and all Ruka wants to do is be with you, her s/o. You seem to help Ruka relax and make sure she's alright.

🔫 when Ruka hears the familiar Paramore song through her front door, her main concern was that you were going to go death from the loud music.

🔫 As Ruka opens her door, she sees the weirdest, most romantic gesture she's ever experienced. You sitting at the table with nicely lit candles and two hot pockets on the table for the both of you.

🔫 You're most likely going to get scolded for having the music too loud and she doesn't want you to go deaf.

🔫 Although she's used to a balanced, healthy diet, Ruka is willing to try the delicious hot pocket if it makes you happy.

🔫 Romantic dinner time. Need I say more?

💦Reiko Asakawa💦

💦 Reiko wasn't expecting anyone to already be inside of her house to begin with. So when she heard music softly playing from her place, she got concerned.

💦 Her son was still at school so it couldn't be him. Reiko has forgotten that she told you about the spare key until she heard Hayley William's signing.

💦 That's when she found out that it was you inside. When she opened the door, she was in for a surprise.

💦 You sitting at the table with the infamous resting bitch face while you chew a piece of your hot pocket.

💦 Reiko is speechless; not sure how to respond to seeing her s/o.

💦 Reiko might have a small chat with you about letting her know that you're going to her place so she doesn't call the police on you accidentally.

💧Yoshimi Matsubara💧

💧Yoshimi thought you were her child when she heard the music playing inside the house.

💧That was until she realized that her daughter was still in school. Paranoia and fear flooded her nerves as she unlocks the door.

💧To her surprise (and relief), it was only you, her boyfriend/ girlfriend/ partner.

💧Sitting at the table, you were chewing on a delicious hot pocket- never breaking eye contact with Yoshimi.

💧Yoshimi tried to keep a serious exterior but failed just as you started chuckling at how animated her reaction was to you.

💧After the laughs died down and the two of you are together at the table, Yoshimi would jokingly say "at least let me know before you give me a heart attack, dear."