Dating J-Horror ladies Include:

Request: Dating Reiko, Tomie, Ruka, and Yoshimi headcanons.

Warnings: mentions of spoilers from each movie/ manga,

👄Tomie👄

👄 Tomie naturally attracts a lot of men. So that's one of the major conflicts when it comes to the relationship you two have. You might have to beat a couple men's ass for trying to touch Tomie.

👄 You're one of the first people to ever not be only in it to have sex/ kill Tomie. Her powers have no effect on you. She likes it though.

👄 Private dates together. Not only she likes the intamacy of not having a lot of people around, she feels more safe because of her harem of men who want to fuck or kill her aren't around.

👄 If you're in a wlw relationship with Tomie, she would be surprised at first to see that you treat her more as a human than a sex object.

👄 To follow my last point, Tomie will be high key protective over you. She saw how men treated her and doesn't want you to suffer.

👄 It will take alot to get Tomie to come out of her shell and fully be able to trust you because of her past.

⭐Reiko⭐

⭐ Her child has to approve of you before the two of you could be serious. Reiko only wants the best for her family and what would make them happy.

⭐Family based dates. A lot of your dates will have Reikos son joining because of the lack of funds for a babysitter. Movie dates or picnics are a common occurrence.

⭐ A main stressor of the relationship is how much Reiko works and how hard. For the longest time, she wouldn't let you help out on the bills because she didn't want to seem like a gold digger.

⭐ Being a positive parental figure for her son. She values her child before everything else. Reiko wants to know that her child is in good hands.

⭐ show Reiko that she deserves to let loose at times. It could be at the park, swinging on the swings. Or it could be making silly faces at a coffee shop. Break her stoic shell.

⭐ While busy work schedules and important meetings with teachers, the two of you value bedtime because you two could show the affection you have for each other.

🔫Ruka🔫

🔫 Ruka is a heavily guarded person from the loss of her father and having to be the best of the best. It will take as much, if not more than Tomie to have her trust you.

🔫 It's best to probably follow the law if you want to be with her. She will find out and it wouldn't end well for you my friend.

🔫 If you think overprotective was a word, she's the definition of the word. She knows how horrible the world is and doesn't want you to get hurt.

🔫 Self defense lessons. It's most likely that you will be learning self defense if you're in a relationship with Ruka. So that counts as a date, right??

🔫 Ruka is more of a shower that a teller. She shows her love by giving you protection. You show your love to her by giving her the human emotion of love and care.

🔫 Slowly but surly, Ruka will begin to get closer to you and trust you more if you give her the time and patience.

🍼Yoshimi 🍼

🍼Like Reiko, Yoshimi wants someone to be with who would be a possibility influence on her child.

🍼Yoshimi values balance and equality when it comes to relationships. Basically do your share of the housework.

🍼Being one of the only people who doesn't think Yoshimi is insane about her house being haunted.

🍼finally having a happy little family with you and her child for once.

🍼Family outings. She loves it when all three of you decide to hang out together as a family. It could be going to the park or doing something together at the community center.

🍼The fastest way to Yoshimis heart is through being loving to her child. That's how she will know if you're worth being in a relationship with.