Pavi Largo Kissing Headcanons

Request: If you’re still taking requests, could I request a headcanon for Pavi Largo on what types of kisses he gives? He deserves the smooches.

Warnings: none

Gender Neutral reader

💋 Pavi is the personification of pda/ overly affectionate. This man craves attention and affection.

💋 A lot of the kisses Pavi gives in the beginning of the relationship is mostly the provocative/ dramatic type of kissing that just takes your breath away.

💋 After Rotti's death and Rotti's last words towards Pavi, Pavi had a lot of insecurities that not a lot of people knew about except for you. When Pavi has his moments of insecurity, give him small kisses around his face/ on his lips.

💋 as your relationship with Pavi becomes more serious, Pavi starts kissing you with more of a loving way instead of his lustful mask he built for many years.

💋 Pavi has had a lot of experience when it comes to kissing and more adult relationships like sex. What he has in physical touch, he lacks in the romantic department.

💋 Possessive kissing. This man isn't afraid to full blown make out with you around other people, especially around anyone who he sees taking too much of your attention.

💋 Once Pavi eventually feels comfortable enough to show his face, he loves it when his s/o kisses his face while calling him "handsome" or "sexy."

💋 Pavi loves the human body to say the least. With that love comes him kissing your skin. If you have insecurities about your stomach, Pavi will kiss them away. Don't like your thighs or chest? He will love you and your body no matter how it looks.

💋 Pavi is that person who will kiss your cheek/neck just to leave his lipstick stain on you.

💋 Speaking of lipsticks, if you also wear lipsticks, Pavi would kiss your lips just to have your lipstick on his lips.

💋 Better yet, wear matching lipsticks so that yall could leave red lipstick stains on each other to show off who yall belong to.

💋 Surprise attack Pavi with a kiss. Use kissing as a way to tease/ use as a foreplay. Its worth it.

💋 Overall, Pavi is probably one of the better kissers out of the Largo siblings because of his experience. Just initiate the kissing sometimes so that he doesn't feel like he's always giving/ to feel love.