NSFW Poly Nubbins x reader x Chop-Top

Requested by a user on here. If you requested this, please let me know in the comments so I'll give you credit.
Warnings: 18+NSFW,

👽Bless your poor soul if you're able to handle being in a relationship with BOTH twins to begin with. It's basically a 24/7 competition between the two of them for your attention.

📷 I see it more of a love triangle where both Nubbins and Chop love you and you love them. Basically they share you; or at least they try to share.

👽Like I've said before, Chop has a little bit more experience than Nubbins when it comes to sex. But the three of yous sex life is basically trying out whatever kinks that one of the twins see in the dirty magazines the took.

📷 They won't really be keen on doing threesomes often, but they will take turns having sex with you. (I.e. the split the week between the two of them, leaving you with one day per week to recover.)

👽Nubbins and Chop Top both have some erotic photos of you that Nubbins took of you that they use to um.. have fun.

📷 Nubbins is the one that will leave bite marks/ small cuts on your skin. He doesn't cut deep enough to hurt you, only enough for him to see small droplets of blood on your skin.

👽Chop-Top secretly likes it when you model your lingerie in front of him. Both twins love lace lingerie on you; to the point of you aren't careful, they will rip your underclothes off.

📷 You now have two feral men lusting after you. Some of the best sex y'all ever have is when a victim tries to flirt with you and they get jealous.

👽The dirty talk that both men uses when yall have sex can be either sexy as hell or something that will cause you to laugh y'alls ass off.

📷 Nubbins secretly loves it when you call him "Daddy" in the bedroom. Chop Top on the other hand loves any name you might call him during sex.

👽Both brothers call you pet names ranging from "baby/ doll/ princess" to "pet/ slut/ kitten."

📷 Let's say that it makes the family dinner conversations more.. interesting, to say the least. Poor Bubba would be scared by the things he over hears from his brothers whispering to you.