Dirty Girl|Micheal Myers

Request 1: smut dialogue 6 and 19 with original Michel Myers

Request 2: What if I asked for... RZ's Mikey (or OG if you'd rather) finding a tiny gal who's crying while masturbating because she can't come?? And when she sees him she shyly ask for his help despite being scared uwu? (sorry for being a horrible human being 👀 gn is fine too!)

Request 3: cockwarming for michael Myers please

#6: "if you dont fuck the living daylights out of me in the next five minutes, I'm going to pass out."

#19: "I'm sorry I keep staring, but you're really the hottest thing I've ever seen in my entire life and I don't know what to do about that."

Warnings: 18+ nsfw, cockwarming, size difference, masturbation to eventual porn. Slight roleplaying, mentions of squirting.

Female reader

Staring through your dimly lit window, Michael took in the show you were performing. Your dildo moved in and out rapidly as you were trying to cum.

His eyes darkened from the primal urge to make you his personal fuck toy as his cock twitched inside his mechanic's suit. Michael continued to watch you from the tree nearby your bedroom.

You're in an interesting predicament. For the past couple months you haven't orgasmed. It wasn't like you tried but there's so much erotica to read and porn to view and you still couldn't cum. You needed sexual release.

The dry spell you're going through was taking it's toll on your sanity. Your smaller fingers rubbed against your swollen clit, in attempt to cum. The attempt was proven to not help at all as you whimper from the lack of pleasure.

Michael snuck in through your window while you were lost in the moment, trying to cum. The smell of your sex lingered the air thickly as his footsteps caused you to break focus and stare at the larger man.

A intoxicating mixture of fear and arousal flowed through your body as you see Michael. You felt Michael's eyes looked at your eagerly aroused body as you slowly pull the toy out of you, a wet sound of the toy echoed quietly. 

"I'm sorry that I keep staring, but you're really the hottest thing I've ever seen in my entire life and I dont know what to do about that." You shuddered from the combination of the open window and the utter horniness you've felt for what felt like a long time.

"Please help me cum... I need something better than a toy or my fingers." Swallowing your pride, you hopelessly begged Michael as tears of frustration and horniness flowed down your (Skin tone) cheeks.

You spread your labia to show Michael how much you truly needed to be fucked. The wetness shined against the dim lights as Michael's eyes bore at your desperate form.

Suddenly, Michael's larger hands pulled you down towards the edge of the bed by your thighs- causing you to gasp softly from the grip on your smaller thighs.

Michael unzipped his mechanic's suit quickly, his member spring to life. His cock was thick and long, suiting his body perfectly. Your (e/c) doe-like eyes widen at the view of his glory.

'How would it be  possible to fit this monster of a cock inside me?' You bashfully wondered briefly as Michael pressed the tip of his cock against your slit, teasing it.

Moaning softly at the sudden contact, you attempted to lift your hips in response but Michael firmly pinned your hips down with one of his hands.

"Stay still." A soft growl came from Michael's mask as the tip of his dick poked against your soaked entrance. With a swift of Michael's hips, he thrusted into you- stretching your walls deliciously.

You felt your walls clench against Michael's cock as he stayed still inside of you teasingly. The sweet torture of Michael's cock was almost too much for you to take. You needed more.

"If you don't fuck the living daylights out of me in the next five minutes, I'm going to pass out." You breath hitched softly as you felt Michael's cock twitched inside of your sensitive core.

Michael's large hand wrapped firmly around your neck as he started thrusting inside of you. The roughness of the skin of his hand left goosebumps against your softer flesh, causing you to shiver in masochistic pleasure.

The tip of his cock slammed against your cervix as Michael's shaft massaged your g-spot; mixing pleasure and pain together. Your face contorted in pleasure as felt your orgasm about to come.

Feeling your walls throb around his cock, Michael increased his pace, feeling his own orgasm bubbled up. You stared seeing stars as you finally snapped.

You squirted around Michael's cock and all over your sheets. An raspy groan could be heard from Michael's mask as he gave a few more thrusts before cumming inside of you.

He stayed inside of your now overly sensitive core, enjoying your warmth around his soften cock. You catched your breath as you came back down from your high.

"Thank you" you managed to breathed out to Michael as you fell asleep from exhaustion.