Nerd

Ash Williams x Platonic! Reader

Request: For the dialogue prompts could I get one for Ash Williams 11 and possibly 21

11. "We could get arrested for this."
21. "Sometimes, being a complete nerd comes in handy."

You honestly didn't wake up this morning expecting to be drag into your best friend's shenanigans, all because he decided to read that fucking book while trying to, intoxicated- none the less,  get sex. Originally, all you intended to do on your day off was lay in bed and binge watch movies.

That was spoiled when Ash knocked on your door, demanding your assistance with trying to reverse his own stupidity.  Sometimes you wonder if the man has a lick of common sense when it comes to preventing immediate doom from happening. 

"We could get arrested for this" You rolled your eyes as Ash drives towards the closed computer lab. His dark eyes glared straight forward, showing an awareness to his surroundings.

The two of you always had a close friendship ever since the two of you were children. Even your parents were curious as to how a natural trouble maker like Ash was friends with you, the overly careful computer nerd; which thrust you into the situation you're in at this moment.

Ash rolled his eyes as you quietly prayed to whatever deity that the two of you won't get arrested during this plan. After Ash parked his truck inside the parking spot, he turns to you with that ever so familiar smile.

"Thank you for helping me out with this, (y/n). You remember the plan, right?" You nodded, pulling out your laptop to start manipulating the security cameras.  Your eyes bored onto the screen as your fingers were in a blaze, typing in codes at a tedious speed.

Ash stared in astonishment as you worked your way through the complex program with such ease. "You should be able to get in now without the alarms going off nor the cameras catching you" His eyes widen as you closed your laptop. "How did you do that?" You smirked as you got out of his truck. "Sometimes, being a complete nerd comes in handy." You nonchalantly mentioned, leaving the stunned male behind.