Leslie Vernon Hand Holding HCs

Request: LESLIE VERNON (Behind  the mask) HAND HOLDING HCS PLS IM SO TOUCH NEEDY I WANT FLUFFY,, soft hand holding,, delicate hugs,, (male reader if u can)

Warnings: fluff

Male reader

🎬 Leslie at the start of your relationship isn't the most outwardly romantic. That doesn't mean this man doesn't like pda.

🎬 His favorite thing to do as pda is holding your hand.

🎬 Leslie has some strong hands/ arms and seeing his hands be used for something other than training to kill makes him feel more human.

🎬 The grip he has on your hand depends on his mood. If he's excited and happy, his grip is slightly tighter compared to his jealous grip. It's the perfect way to determine how Leslie's feeling.

🎬 As the two of you become closer as boyfriends, it becomes more of an instinct for one of you to grab the other's hand to hold.

🎬 Leslie's hands are working hands. You can't be the next big slasher without pretty strong hands.

🎬 And with his strong hands comes callouses and the occasional soreness. If you message his hands, Leslie will melt from that simple act of love/ affection.c

🎬 Occasionally, Leslie likes to rub the back of your hand with his thumb because he secretly loves how your skin feels against his.

🎬 In regards to hugging, he's probably one of the most outwardly affectionate slashers and loves hugging you.

🎬 He's probably as bad as Stu or Bubba when it comes to giving the bear hugs where he lifts you up and spins you around.

🎬 Overall, if you're touch starved and in need of affection, Leslie's your man.