Yandere Jack Torrance Headcanons (Sfw and nsfw)

Request: Yandere Jack Torrance headcanons they can be sfw or nsfw

Warnings: NSFW at the bottom, yandere, violence,

Gender Neutral reader

🔪SFW🔪

🔪 You were a friend of Wendy's who decided to join the family in staying at the Overlook for the season. Before then, you tutored Danny after school. But Jack hasn't seen you until when you met the family at the hotel.

🔪 There was something in you that interested Jack. Was it the way that you always avoided him? Or the way you tended to always have a book in hand to read? Whatever it was made Jack want you more.

🔪 You knew about some of the things that Jack did to Wendy and Danny and you felt repulsed and scared of what Jack can do when intoxicated.

🔪 Jack is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. Don't expect him to let you go easily because he's not. If he had to kill you to keep you here with him, he will do so.

🔪 Everytime you feel as if someone's watching you, it's Jack. The more time passes, the more Jack becomes obsessed with you but he becomes more detached from his sanity.

🔪 With Jack's detachment from his sanity, comes with the plans on killing Wendy and Danny. It doesn't help that the evil spirits are also convincing him to kill them as well.

🔪 Once Jack finally starts to go through with his plans, you stopped him from killing Wendy and Jack by giving into giving him what he wants, you.

🔪 "If you really want me Jack, let them go. They don't have to meet that fate." You begged as Jack looked at you, his hand wiping the single tear from your face as Danny and Wendy escaped the hotel, leaving you with Jack.

🔪 You are now his forever. You will always be walking on eggshells with him for the sake of your safety.

🔪 If you make one wrong move, Jack isn't afraid to use physical forms of punishment to train you to be his good girl.

🏪NSFW!!🏪

🏪 When Jack is "punishing" you, he uses rougher sex like Knife play and choking to try to get you to be on his side.

🏪 Other methods Jack uses when he's in the rougher mood may include overstimulation, bondage, sadomasochism and spanking.

🏪 If you're a good little s/o for Jack, you get the most affectionate and loving soft dom you've ever experienced.

🏪 Sex everywhere. Since it's only you and Jack now, you basically have the entire hotel to have sex in without any judgement or risks of getting caught.

🏪 Riding him. Jack loves it when you're on his lap, riding his cock as his larger hands roughly guides your hips to the speed that he wants.

🏪 Even if you're topping Jack, he's always going to have control over you some way or another. Theres no over powering him.

🏪 Jack might have a slight breeding/ creampie kink because of his whole fantasy of wanting to claim you as only his. You bet he uses it to try and get you more hot and bothered.

🏪 He loves cumming inside of you because of the fact hes making you his. It doesn't matter which hole he comes in as long as its inside of your body.