Leslie, Vincent, and Brahms reactions to s/o stealing their clothes

Request 1: Hiya can I request an headcanon for Leslie Vernon, Vincent Sinclair and Brahms to there SO wearing an item of their clothing! It can be NSFW or SFW im not fussed

Request 2: How would brahms react to his SO wearing his cardigan?

Warnings: fluff, some nsfw undertones

Gender Neutral reader

🎬Leslie Vernon🎬

🎬 So you decided to wear one of Leslie's old baggy shirts one day because your own shirt got dirty from training with him

🎬 Also, you loved how comfy and warm the fabric of his shirt felt against your skin.As you walked inside the kitchen, Leslie looked up at you from the kitchen table.

🎬 The first thing Leslie thought when he saw you wearing his shirt was how adorable you looked wearing his clothes.

🎬 Leslie loves it when you wear his clothes because it reminds him that he has you by his side throughout his journey.

🎬 But, Leslie loves it more when said clothes are on the floor. So there would be times when he would start kissing down your neck as he starts stripping you outta his clothes.

🎬 Bonus if you're wearing only his shirt and your underwear. This will give him an instant hard on for you. Use this if you are desperate for his attention.

🎬 Half his clothes end up disappearing because of the fact that he deliberately makes it easy for you to just wear his clothes rather than your own

🖌Vincent Sinclair 🖌

🖌 Vincent's closet consists of mostly black and grey clothing. He mostly goes for whatever would be comfortable to wear while working on his art.

🖌So you sort of made it a small habit to wear one of his baggy black sweatshirts because of how soft and how much the smell reminded you of Vincent.

🖌 When Vincent saw his missing sweatshirt on you, his heart melted. He couldn't get mad at you in general but you looking so precious to him in his shirt just makes him feel loved.

🖌 That sweatshirt is yours now. Vincent likes it better on you anyway. He's the least likely to get mad at you for wearing his clothing. Just make sure to save him some clothes.

🖌 Now knowing that you enjoy wearing his clothes, Vincent might start giving you some of his older clothes that he wore when he was younger. Might as well put them to good use.

🖌sometimes after sex, Vincent would dress you in one of his shirts and shorts because of the fact he doesn't want his brothers to see his s/o nude.

🖌 Lowkey enjoys the fact that you like wearing his clothes because he could his brothers, especially bo that his s/o is only his.

🧒Brahms Heelshire🧒

🧒Brahms' cardigan is one of the most soft and comfortable clothes ever when its cleaned and convincing Brahms to let you clean it is hard because of how particular he his when it comes to his clothes.

🧒This resorts to you taking one of his old cardigans from his closet that was too small on him. It was a perfect fit on you.

🧒 What you didn't know was that he was watching you as you put on his old cardigan. He loved how it looked on you to the point he had a hard on. You accidentally created a new type of monster.

🧒 Brahms would be bratty to you at first, jokingly calling you a thief. If you try giving the clothing back to him, he would let you keep it.

🧒Like Leslie, Brahms would much rather have his clothes off your body, only in your birthday suit. But his old shirts are a close second though.

🧒This fucker will end up stealing all of your clothes just to make you wear his old clothes. Brahms just loves seeing you look so much smaller in his larger shirts.

🧒Bonus if you wore his shirts when the food delivery guy shows up. How dare you flirt with Brahms' s/o while they are in his clothes.