For your entertainment

Request: Can you write some uh something for Brahms, like what would happen if his nanny brought home some guy while Brahms was still in the walls and hasn't revealed himself yet. Then his nanny and the guy just went to pound town? What would he do?

Warnings: 18+ nsfw smut, Peter Wayne (one of my ocs) x female reader, kinda Brahms x reader

Moans poured out of your lips as Peter's lips migrated down from your neck towards what was the exposed flesh of your breasts. His stubble tickled your sensitive skin. Soft music played from your radio as the thin silk fabric of your bra came undone, your bare breasts were exposed in front of the male on top of you.

The cold air caused your nipples to harden as Peter stared in awe of how breathtaking you looked under him. You missed being with your Peter to put it bluntly. Ever since you took on the job of becoming Brahms live in nanny and Peter traveling for work, you've been neglecting your primal needs to be fucked.

Brahms closely watched you, his nanny's topless breast as they softly bounced as the male's mouth latched to your clit, savoring the taste of your dripping sex. Oh how he wished he was the one who's making you feel good. Just imagining you moaning out his name made his pants feel tighter.

"Fuck, Peter. As much as I love you eating me out.." You softly lifted his head up from your pussy as you continued. " But I want to cum around your cock."

The way you sounded further drove Brahms into a hazy lust as he pulls out his fully erect cock, his eyes still fixated on the small hole on the wall. Peter positioned himself, moving his cock against your soaked slit, teasing the ever loving fuck out of you.

Peter's chestnut curls brushed against your cheeks as he started thrusting. The closeness of you body against his was a fiery passion as he peppered your skin of your face and neck.

"Harder Peter please. I need it hard." You begged, a thin layer of sweat coat the skin of your face. "Like this, (y/n) baby?" His baritone voice taunts you as he thrusted in a feral pace, his balls slapping against your pussy.

Brahms imagines his cock inside of your pussy as you begged for more. His calloused hand begins rapidly stroking his cock, pacing himself to the rhythm of Peter's thrusts. Flashes of him pounding your pussy against the wall; his hands around your neck as you begged for more filled his hazy mind as he felt his orgasm build up.

Lucky for him, the two of you weren't able to hear his moans due to how distracted that the two of you were by chasing each other's orgasms. His cock stretched and hit all of the perfect areas as you started to see stars.

The familiar coil of fiery pleasure began to come undone; your walls constricted around Peter's cock as you begin to cum. Moans and cries of pleasure came out from your lips pornographically as Peter's thrusts started to be sloppier as he gets close.

Brahms started to cum when he heard your angelic moans. He needs to be the one making you sexed out so much. Thoughts of killing the male in order to have you to himself lingered his hazy mind as he came down from his high.

After a few more thrusts, Peter finishes inside of you. He lay beside you as he pulls your sexed out body closer to his lovingly as his lips gently pressed against your forehead. "I missed you so much darlin." Peter admired the glow you have. "I miss you too." You sleepily purred as sleep overcame both of you.