Herbert West NSFW Headcanons

Request: Request for Herbert West (Reanimator) NSFW maybe? Only if you want to though!

Warnings: 18+ nsfw

Gender Neutral reader

🔬I don't see Herbert as the type who would be with an hyper sexual partner because of the fact that he's not the most sexual person.

🔬You're probably going to have to be the one who initiates the sex given the fact the Herbert is too busy with his experiments to make himself aware of his basic human needs.

🔬Mostly Dom. Fight me. If your riding him, you bet your ass that he's moving yourself on him. Give him a blow job, he's going to guide your face up and down his shaft.

🔬Sex in the basement. This is a rare occurrence to have full blown sex in the basement where he works given the amount of dangerous things that could harm you. But he's all for you sucking him off while he's doing paperwork.

🔬Wear his lab coat with nothing under it. It will make him horny as fuck. Herbert is smug when it comes to his s/o wearing anything of his. Especially in a public setting.

🔬Herbert would be open to a more domestic s/o who would bring him dinner and cups of water just to ensure that he's taken care of  because of him being the type of overworker he is. Secretly, Hebert is a sucker for a doting s/o as long as they know when to give him space.

🔬Shower sex. There's times where you try to persuade Herbert into taking a break by offering him to join you in your shower. He loves what little time the two of you have and especially loves seeing you cumming all over him/ yourself while the shower water hits your skin.

🔬When it comes to Aftercare, Herbert is the type who would offer to get you anything that you needed if you ask for it. Other than that, he'd just clean you and himself up and either lay with you or go back to work.

🔬Herbert doesn't have a lot of kinks. If I were to say some of his kinks it would be: roleplay, praising kink, and lingerie kink.

🔬When it comes to the roleplay kink Herbert has, it's mostly you being his lab assistant and "accidentally" turning him on.

🔬The praising kink is mostly either you saying how good Herbert is making you feel or him saying how good you're taking him. He's not the best at praising but he tries for you.

🔬Lingerie. Lingerie. Lingerie. Herbert is secretly a sucker for his s/o wearing white or any light colored silk or lace lingerie. If hes frustrated, he likes ripping them off of you. But when hes not frustrated, he loves taking his time to undress you.