Carrie White, Amanda Young, and Angela Baker with Kpop idol s/o:

Request: Hi can I get a Headcancon of Carrie Amanda and Angela and thier o/s sings in korean and is a k-pop idol

Warnings: none, fluff

Gender Neutral reader

💓Carrie White💓

💓 She thinks you're an literal angel when she first saw you.  it was your kind and bubbly personality that lured her to you.

💓 Carrie has a hard time sleeping due to the things her mother has done to her. So when you started singing in Korean, it helped her calm down and have better dreams.

💓 Carrie would be concerned with your strict schedule and a lot of the pressures you may face as an idol. She doesn't want you to be overworked because she loves you.

💓 If you wrote a song just for her, Carrie would die of happiness. She's never had a lot of positive attention from people and isn't used to being fully loved.

💓 Carrie is that supportive girlfriend. Don't be surprised when she wears merch of yours and surprises you at one of your group's concerts.

💓 Speaking of Merch, she high key has a collage of all of your album covers/ posters/ info cards about you as a part of the whole "that's my boyfriend/ girlfriend."

💓Will skype/ call you everyday you're on tour to check on you, spend time with you, or even just hear you talk about how much you miss her.

🐷Amanda Young🐷

🐷 Amanda often wonders how she's gotten an s/o like you. You're an famous idol and she's an infamous "killer." Those were polar opposites to say the least.

🐷 Amanda admires your will to live and be a good person. She finds it relaxing compared to the type of people she often deals with.

🐷 John's glad that Amanda is with someone who treats her better than Cecil. He even has listen to alot of your group's music (given that's what Amanda plays a lot when setting up for the next games)

🐷 The two of you having matching Pig charm necklaces to show that you're happily taken.

🐷 While Carrie would deck out in all of your merch, Amanda is more quiet about it. She prefers wearing some of the smaller merch (necklaces or bracelets) to support because of the career she has.

🐷 When you're on tour, Amanda frequently calls you just because she misses her boyfriend/ girlfriend  (she won't admit it)

🐷 Although Amanda doesn't know much about Kpop or the Korean culture, she's willing to learn from you and the stories of life back in Korea.

🖼Angela Baker🖼

🖼 Angela loves your positive and cheerful personality and how you aren't as sexual compared to some Americans.

🖼 Like Carrie, Angela will be that super supportive girlfriend and do as much as she could to make the time you do have with her stress free.

🖼 Angela often worries about how much pressure and stress that you have because of how perfect you have to appear to be and would often be that listen or shoulder to cry on when it gets too much.

🖼 If you wrote a song for Angela, she will always cherish it because of the fact that it's one of the  very few nice things that someone has ever done for her.

🖼 She always keeps one of your pictures on her person no matter where she's at while you're on tour, she always have you with her.

🖼 When she's having a rough time with camp counselors, you're always there to tell her that everything will be fine.

🖼 Angela will kill any counselors who say anything bad about you.