Yandere Billy Lenz being obsessed with you includes:

Request: hi I don't know if you're still doing request but could you possibly do some yandere billy lenz stuff?? I've just recently stumbled onto your blog and I love it so far 💞💞

Warnings! Stalking, slight violence, brief mentions of Billy's past, unhealthy relationships,

☎ You were living inside of the house with your soriorty sisters/ being a live in security guard for the sorority due to the history of the building.

☎ It doesn't matter to Billy about your circumstances that caused you to be in the house to begin with. You interest Billy to say the least.

☎ Especially once the infamous phone calls begun to be a norm for you as it did for the other inhabitants.

☎ The moment when you first answered one of his obscene phone calls, you decided to play along with the mysterious male's antics.

☎ "For a man who wants to fuck me, you sure are all bark and no bite." You bantered playfully, causing Billy to be speechless for the first time.

☎ That was when he knew that he needed you all for himself. Billy started watching you as you did your every day tasks, admiring how handsome/ beautiful you were.

☎ What seemed to be minor instances, like the phone calls turned into Billy stealing your clothes/ more vulgarity types of calls.

☎ He might have stolen a pair of one of your favorite underwear for his own sexual usage.

☎ Billy uses Claude as bait to gain your attention.

☎ If you're already in any type of relationship already, your s/o will never be seen again. Billy is the only man that you should love.

☎ Eventually, Billy will start killing off the other people that lives with you. That's typically when his obsession with you peaks.

☎ You better do your research about Billy if you want a chance of surviving. Calling the police is only going to get you killed.

☎ If you want to survive, you're going to have to go along with Billy's fantasies. Billy acts on impulses and wouldn't take it well if you reject his advances.

☎ Look at what happened to his sister or his parents. Billy is already an emotionally unstable man and you're playing with a ticking time bomb.

☎ Once he's killed all of the inhabitants of the sorority house (and you fake your death), you're going to either fake it until you make your escape or you'll eventually be manipulated into feeling the same way for Billy.

☎ If you do successfully escape from Billy's clingy arms, you're going to have to go far away or else he will kill you/ kidnap you again.

☎ You're going to be Billy's forever and he will kill anyone close to you who tries to free you.