Cockwarming & Creampie- Bo Sinclair

Request: Cockwarming/creampie for Michael bubba and the sinclairs ?

Warnings: 18+ nsfw, cockwarming, Bo being Bo, creampie, mentions of car sex

I already did cockwarming for the Vincent and Lester so I'll do the creampie requests for them. ^_^

Female reader

The hot summer night couldn't compete with Bo's electric touches against your skin as his cock was buried deep inside of you. His locks of brown hair clung against his sweat coated neck as his lips hungrily nipped the sensitive flesh of your neck; marking you as his.

Your heartbeat begun to slowed down when you started coming down from the sex fueled adrenaline from earlier activities. The fullness of Bo's cock inside of you was the only prevention of his beads of cum dribbling out of you.

"Damnit (y/n), you take my cock so amazing." He nibbled against your skin as his larger fingers rubbed your overly sensitive clit, causing strained moans to come out of your plump lips. You could feel Bo's semi erect cock throb inside of your tightening walls.

The moon illuminated against Bo's skin, creating an almost angelic outline on his skin. He's no angel by any means. Your back clung to the back of the leather seats slightly as the rumble of classical rock softly hummed. At this moment, your mind was so numbed from the amount of times you came already tonight that you didn't care about what was going on around you.

You begin to feel your orgasm for the fourth time tonight; salty tears of pleasure traced down your soft cheeks as Bo continued rubbing your clit. "Please... I cant handle anymore." You whined weakly as Bo slowly pulled his dick out of you slowly.

Laying down on the back seat tiredly, you feel Bo's calloused hand moved towards your cheek; affectionately rubbing the tears away. He took a few minutes to admire your sexed out body.

Small beads of Bo's cum dribble out of in between your spread legs;  immediately capturing his attention. "Such a good girl for taking me so well." Bo breathed out as he gently placed a kiss on your lips.