Fuckin' Tease |Bo Sinclair

Requests: #66 (and) or #67 (from the smut prompt list) for bo Sinclair plsss

#66: "If you leave the house wearing that then the second you get back home I'm going to bend you over that bed
#67: "If you want to cum you'd better beg."

Warnings: 18+ nsfw, dirty talk, fingering.

Female reader

Slipping the thin fabric of your black dress, you looked at your reflection. Your locks of (h/c) was down, framing your face perfectly as you applied your (favorite scent) lip gloss. Sexy was an understatement on how good you looked as the warm Ambrose sun hit you and Bo's shared bedroom window.

As you slid on your leather jacket, Bo cleared his throat as he stood against the door frame. His eyes darken as he looked at your body as if he was an hungry animal and you were a delicious meal.  

"You're going out in that?" Bo questioned you, smirking as he moved towards your form. His arms snaked around your hips as he looked at the two of you through the mirror. 

"Yes I am. I gotta lure people over here somehow." You rolled your eyes playfully when he started kissing down your neck. 

"You look sexy; so fucking sexy." Bo mumbled into the flesh of your collarbone. "I don't want these other boys ogling at what's mine." He continued as his grip on your hips tighten slightly, pushing your ass against his clothed crotch.

"Bo, I gotta go if you want me to lure people to y'all." You tried to hide your moan as he turned you around to face him.

"If you leave the house wearing that then the second you get back home, I'm going to bend you over that bed." Bo's voice lowered sexually, his hands moved down towards the curve of your ass, rubbing it slowly.

You feel the familiar warmth of arousal pool in your underwear when Bo spoke. The jacket you had on was now slid off your arms from Bo's hands.

One of Bo's hands slid under your dress and moved inside your underwear. Feeling your wetness, he used his fingers to rub your clit in circles.

You moaned softly, attempting to move your pelvis against his hand. Using his free hand, Bo held your hip still as he slid a finger inside of you. Gripping his shirt tightly, you moaned in pleasure from his contact.

Once he feels that you were ready for more pleasure, he inserted a second finger inside you. As he began to thrust his fingers inside you, his thumb continued rubbing circles around your swollen clit.

You feel the familiar building of your orgasm as Bo continued to finger fuck you. When Bo felt your walls tightened around his fingers, he slowed down. You whimper sadly from the lack of contact.

"If you want to cum you'd better beg." Bo smirked at your whimpers of need.

"Please let me cum, I'll change clothes if you do so." You bargained with Bo teasingly, smirked back towards him.

Taking your playful begging, Bo fingered you erratically. Moans cascaded from your plump lips as he continued to pleasure you with his hand.

Feeling your orgasm build up, you felt Bo's hand on your neck. His grip was just enough for you to have no choice but to look into his eyes as you cummed all over his fingers.

You pulled Bo's hand out of your underwear, you started sucking his bigger fingers clean erotically. Bo tried to hold back a quiet moan as you cleaned his digits up.

"How about you just bend me over the bed now? Show me that you're man enough to do so." You slowly pulled his fingers from your lips as you playfully mocked his words teasingly.

Somehow, you all of the buttons to push to make Bo get to the point he's fucking your brains out.