Daisy Dukes| Angela Baker

Request: may i request an imagine with angela baker x female reader? #61 from the smut dialogue prompts? 😌

#61: if you don't change out of those shorts and into some pants, I'll have them around your ankles by lunch time.

I decided to make this take place after the 2006 Return to sleepaway camp movie.

Warnings: Hints of sex, flirting. 

Staring at how you fill out the soft fabric of your daisy dukes, you fixed your locks of hair gently.  The comfortable fit of your (F/C) blouse made you look breath-taking as you applied sun screen and lip gloss as the finishing touches of your outfit. 'Damn, I look good.' You quietly complimented your reflection on the smaller bathroom mirror. 

You were always moderately confident about your body but never to the point of being better than everyone else. Angela, your girlfriend admires your ability to be comfortable with your own skin.  It took the two of you the longest of times to be intimate together because of the fact you love her and respect her boundaries and Angela does the same for you. 

Once the two of you eventually progress from kissing and gentle caressing each other to the both of you being first intimate with each other, it helped Angela be more comfortable with who she is knowing that you love her for her and not her body. She knew that you're her soulmate and she's yours to say the least. 

 Walking out of the bathroom, you walked towards your shared bed with Angela. She was in the middle of making up the bed when she saw you on the other side. Angela's beautiful doe eyes were glued to your legs as a small blush made its way to her cheeks. Oh how those shorts made your legs look so long and sexy- a sight that she only wants for herself. 

"So, do you like what you see, darling?" You smiled playfully at your now speechless lover. 

Angela walked towards your form, her hand rubbing soft circles around your hips. "If you don't change out of those shorts and into some pants, I'll have them around your ankles by lunch time."