Shy s/o having a crush on Tiffany Valentine includes:

Request: Could I have a headcanon of s/o who is shy but is lovestruck for Tiffany Valentine (human or doll) please? ^^

Warnings: Slight spoilers from bride and steed of Chucky.

Gender Neutral reader

💋 Tiffany is quick to notice that you are utterly in love with her. She deliberately tries to make you bashful.

💋 More flirting coming from her. Once she discovers how you feel about her, you bet your ass that she will start being more affectionate towards you. (I.e. her touching your arm gently, her calling you a cute nickname)

💋 Chucky being secretly jealous of how much attention that Tiffany gives to you and vice versa. Even though they aren't together, Chucky still has some feelings for Tiffany.

💋 She's had experiences with people being overly attracted to her. The difference between you and Damien, for example, is that you respect her enough to not force yourself on her and that you're lucky enough to have her return your feelings.

💋 To be honest, you might have to endure seeing Chucky often because of the fact that he's Glen and Glenda's father and how they work together to kill whoever chucky wants to kill.

💋 You would have to accept the fact that she's a killer and might have to be an accomplice to the murders.

💋  Glen and Glenda trying to play match maker with you and Tiffany. They tried setting the two of you up multiple times, all ended up failing.

💋 Chucky on the other hand resented you because of how much attention Tiffany gives to you. Be prepared for comments like "For fucks sake, kiss already." To spew out of his mouth often.