Blue Jeans

Request: Idk if your taking requests but here goes: lester sinclair fingering his S/O in his truck👀

Warnings: 18+ nsfw, fingering, sex in public kinda(?), truck sex, romantic smut.

Lester Sinclair x reader

Female reader
I got inspired by Lana Del Rey's song Blue Jeans while writing this .

Soft buzzing of the music playing on the radio as Lester drives; One hand on the wheel and the other on your thigh. His hand slowly started moving upwards  towards the lacey hem of your cotton shorts.

A blush softly dusted you cheeks as the car slows down to a stop. The woods surrounding the truck was mostly quiet except  for the occasional sounds of insects and birds.

"Lester, are you alright? You seem quieter than usual." You turned you head to face him with a loving, yet concerned look.

"If I may, could I try something? I think you'll like it, darlin'." Lester's spoke lower than usual, his southern accent combined with the lustful tone caused you to shiver with sexual need.

He begin to slid your shorts down; his rough hands against your skin caused goosebumps to rise up. Unbuckling the seatbelt, you raised your hips to help with discarding your bottoms.

The fabric of the car seat tickled against your now exposed legs as Lester looked at your almost half nude form. A look of awe and perversion was on his face as his fingers slipped inside of the thin fabric of your underwear.

Lester's fingers ghosted against your lower lips, teasing you ever so slightly. "Fuck." Your breath hitched as one of your hands rub through his hair affectionately. With your other hand, you helped guide his hand to your aroused clit.

"Keep on doing that baby." You begged as your (e/c) eyes darken as you start to feel your wetness drip inside your underwear.

Using your wetness to coat one of his fingers, Lester carefully inserted his finger inside you. You gasped in surprise as he looked into your eyes. "If you don't wanna continue, let me know and I'll stop."

"I want to continue babe. You just surprised me. That's all." You kissed him as he moved his finger inside of you.

Lester took in your beautiful form. Every moan and breath you took was heavenly music to his ears as he added a second finger. You rolled your hips against his hand with need when his fingers brushed against your g-spot.

Throughout Lester's life, he has never felt so much love and attention from anyone that except for you. He moves his fingers faster, causing you to moan louder as you moved the hand that was on Lester's wrist towards his Jean clothed crotch.

"This is about you tonight darlin'." He used his free hand to hold your hand away from his crotch. "O-okay." You shivered from arousal. The sudden change in Lester made you crave his touch more.

A sense of pride flowed through his body as he sees you starting to become undone just by his fingers. "I'm so close Les." You whined as he suddenly moved his fingers even faster, bringing you to a state a nirvana.

Not long after Lester fingered you faster, you started blacking out, comming undone on his hand. He removes his fingers gently as you begin to come back to reality.

"That was amazing, babe." You breathed out as you continued. "How could I repay you for this?" You wanted him to get the same amount of attention from you that you've gotten from him.

"How about we go home and talk about that, darlin'." Lester smirked as he tasted your cum on his fingers teasingly.