Billy, Brahms, and Vincent's reactions to a sleeply s/o:

Request: Billy and Brahms (Vincent?) With an So that sleeps curled up in a ball in the corner of the bed all the time? Please + Thank :O

Warnings: none

Gender Neutral reader

So I decided to do both Billy Lenz and Billy Loomis because I don't know which Billy that you wanted in particular. Hope you enjoy!

😼Billy Lenz😼

😽 this bundle of chaotic attic dweller over here does the same thing.

😽 seriously, he loves you but the twin sized bed isn't big enough for both you and him to curl in a ball like a cat and for Claude to be comfortable.

😽 Billy doesn't understand how you can sleep so much while he barely gets any sleep.

😽 This usually results in him sleeping on his bed when he sleeps while you nap on your bed if you're sleepy.

😽 If you aren't sleepy, then an asleep Billy would probably pin your bodu to him as he sleeps, laying his head on your chest.

📞Billy Loomis 📞

📞 Billy would be more surprised that you're able to sleep comfortable while contorted like a human ball than how much you actually sleep.

📞 When ever Billy actually does sleep in the same bed as you, you somehow always sleep curled up to his chest.

📞 He mostly sees it as you being adorable when you're sleepy until he has to get up and use the restroom or get a glass of water.

📞 Be prepared for the constant nicknames from your cat-like nature. Names like "kitten, kitty, little feline" will be a constant inside joke.

📞 He especially loves your cuddly nature after the two of you get done with a long night of killing.

🎹Brahms Heelshire 🎹

🎹 Dirty wall dweller doesn't understand why you're so sleepy nor why you sleep the way that you do.

🎹 He's not as concerned about the way you sleep as long as it doesn't interfere with his schedule.

🎹 When Brahms decides to join you in bed, he secretly likes it when you're curled up to him and will do the same thing to you until one of you wakes up first.

🎹 Brahms might be a creep and sniff your hair while you're asleep on top of him when you're sleeping.

🎹 Basically, Brahms will be fussy if you're asleep while you're supposed to pay attention to him.

🕯Vincent Sinclair 🕯

🕯Vincent is the insomnia to your excessive sleeping. He's worried about your sleeping schedule and you're worried for his.

🕯In a weird way, you somehow make Vincent sleepy when you're curled up on his bed-asleep when he comes to your shared room after a day of wax sculpting.

🕯Vincent loves watching you doze off to sleep. He most definitely has sketches your sleeping form.

🕯Sleepy Vincent equals a cuddly one. He curls up to you from behind with an arm around you protectively. You are his metaphorical teddy bear.

🕯He enjoys your quiet/ sleepy company when he works on the sculptures. You're his muse.