Oh Shit| Luigi Largo

Request: #4 smut dialogue with Luigi Largo

#4: "I think the condom just broke."

Warnings: 18+NSFW, condom broken, slight descriptions of rougher sex, Blood play (Luigi cuts s/o), Luigi being Luigi(?)

Female reader

The cold metal of Luigi's knife softly press against your flesh as your lover continued to thrust into you. Erotic moans poured out of your (f/c) painted lips as you gripped on the red satin sheets to dear life.

"Fuck!, I'm so close!" You cried out in pleasure as your walls become tighter around Luigi's cock as he fucks you from behind.

His knife gently cuts the skin of your breast as droplets of blood run down the cut. Luigi glared at your bloodied breasts and the way your body moves due to his thrusts.

Pulling your hair harshly, Luigi growled "Me too. Beg for me to make you cum, slut." As he spanked your ass.

"Please let me cum master, I've been a good slut for you." You begged as you feel closer to your orgasm.

"Good girl" Luigi speaks as his thrusts become more chaotic, causing you to cum around his throbbing cock.

Luigi shortly achieved his release shortly after, gently pulling out of your pussy.

"Are you okay? Did I get too rough, Princessa?" Lugi asked as you shook your head. "No darling, you did just fine." You smiled as he tended to your cut tenderly as he peppered your body with kisses.

After he tended to your wounds, he pulled the condom off his soften member, seeing a tear on the latex.

"Oh shit.(Y/N), the condom broke." He sounded worried as you looked up to his sudden paled face.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/n). I can get you some plan b." He continued as you spoke up.

"I'm on the pill, darling. Even though I wouldn't mind a little us running around in the future." Once again, you knew how to make your lover speechless.