Poly! Ghostface trying to impress s/o on valentine's day:

Request: As a valentines day request- Billy and Stu being chaotic dumbasses and trying to find the perfect gift for their s/o and avoid them at the same time

Warnings: chaos, Slight nsfw mentions

Gender Neutral s/o

📞 So the boys wanted to do something special for you on Valentine's day and decided that they wanted to get you the perfect gift.

📞 Stu can not keep his excitement inside when they sneak out to the mall while you were studying.

📞 You were suspicious about your boyfriends when they used the excuse of going out to kill because they recently gone out to do so.

📞 Ultimately, you decided to go with the flow and let them be.

📞 At first, they looked at the stuffed animals, thinking that you might like one. Stu wanted to get a huge 3 foot tall stuffed dog. Billy on the other hand prefers something that isn't going to take up anymore space on your shared bed.

📞 After a good 10 minutes of Billy and Stu playing around with the plushies (Aka Stu making inappropriate jokes/ puns with a poodle stuff animal while Billy face palms) they decided on a medium sized gator valentine's day stuffed animal for you.

📞 Next was finding the perfect movie for you three to watch. And oh boy I tell you, this one was somehow worse than finding the perfect stuff animal.

📞 While Stu wanted to do a horror comedy like "The Evil Dead" or "Cabin in the Woods"; Billy preferred something that fits the mood more like "American Werewolf in London" or "My Bloody Valentine."

📞 Hence the two of them debating on which movies to get. It was proven pointless when they decided to get all four films with a box of popcorn and candy.

📞 They still wanted to do more than a movie night and a stuffed animal. Something that shows you that they love you more than you would ever know.

📞 Both of them knew that you weren't big on flowers so they decided on the next best thing: your very own pocket knife.

📞 As they bought the pocket knife, they decided to have the merchant engrave "B, (your initial), S." On the Hollister.

📞 Once the engraving was done and Billy and Stu got some other final touches (a cute little humor card, condoms, and a few 2 liters of soda from the nearby gas station) They decided to head back home to you.

📞 Yall know that "Don't be suspicious" meme? Welp that's Billy and Stu trying to set y'alls bedroom up as you were sitting at the opposite direction, finish your report up.

📞 "Y/n, we have a surprise for you." Your boyfriends practically picked you up and took you to the bedroom.

📞 "Thank you so much boys! I love it." You kissed and hugged both of them as you showed your gift for them: a nice lingerie set/ sexy men underwear (if that's what they are called) and matching necklaces.

📞Overall, the three of you had one of the best valentine's day's ever.