Surprised Billy Lenz headcanons?

Request: Hi can I get a Headcancon of billy Lenz please like he’s standing in the corner of his s/o room at night and the s/o is like billy lez I’m trying to sleep you can stand there or you can come and sleep in this bed with me and he gets in bed with them and the moment he closes his eyes he’s like wait ..... how the Hell do you kown who I am and this is the Frist time I met you

Warnings: Billy being stalkerish(?), mentions of abuse

📞 So Billy has been watching you for a while. It all started with you dirty talked him back during on of his phone calls, causing him to be a blushing mess. Since then, he's been obsessed with you.

📞 Billy doesn't want to kill you as much as he wants to know more about the girl who's able to make him speechless.

📞 What Billy doesn't know was that you have done your research about the last sorority group who stayed in the house before you.

📞You knew Billy was watching you recently. Did you tease him sometimes? Hell yeah. Did he like it? Hell yeah

📞 So ok you were having a horrible day and all you wanted to do was catch up on your much needed beauty sleep.

📞 Billy was standing in his usual corner of your bedroom, watching your pajama clad body. He's loves seeing your peaceful face as your night shorts ride up your thighs from moving.

📞 "Billy, I know you're here. I'm trying to sleep so either join me in bed or be a peeping Tom and watch from that damn corner." You yawned sleepyly as you pat your bed.

📞 So Billy made the smart decision on joining you in bed. His arms snaked around your waist as he started closing his eyes.

📞 That was when he realized something. How did you know his name? His eyes darted open as he asked you. "How do you know what my name was and who I was?"

📞Busted. You told him about the old news papers about the last sorority and the legend that students made about Billy.

📞 "I see you as someone who's deeply fucked up from their childhood and is trying to do the best they could even though they have done fucked up shit. You don't deserve your abuse. I believe everyone deserves a chance to prove that they've changed."

📞 Yet again you successfully made the infamous Billy Lenz a blushing blathering mess by your words.

📞 With that being said, the two of you started falling asleep in each other's arms.