NSFW Tiffany Valentine w/ Shy Male S/o

Request: Can I please have NSFW Headcanon of Tiffany Valentine with shy male s/o? ^^

Warnings: 18+ NSFW, Femdom,

Male! Reader

🍸She adores how shy you tend to be. It makes things a lot more fun for the both of you (especially her)

🍸My girl is an amazing dominatrix and she knows it.

🍸 Tiffany enjoys teasing the fuck out of you with her foreplay; whether that be that sexy lingerie that you love on her or by the words she whispers into your ears as she strokes your cock.

🍸Tiffany will make you beg for her to touch you. She loves how different you are compared to her past lovers (i.e. Charles) and that she gets to explore her dominant side more.

🍸The more confident you become, the more open Tiffany is when it comes to introducing new stuff in the bedroom.

🍸Aftercare with Tiffany is 11/10. She loves taking care of her sexual partners and she loves it when you take care of her as well.

🍸To make you comfortable with her more wild kinks, she uses a safe word in case it gets too much for you as your relationship progresses.

🍸Tiffany will also send you some nudes/ lingerie pictures while you're at work just for you to know what you're going to come home to.

🍸Dont get me started with the sexting. Tiffany is highkey amazing at putting a blush on your face with her provocative words.

🍸Overall, she enjoys the new experience with someone who's more bashful and open to being dominated.